Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock

+6
dinofan
Kevind53
roxy22222222
Terbo56
Ponee
randyful
10 posters

Go down

3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock Empty Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock

Post by randyful Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:26 pm

We have really arrived!   From Martha, sent to Dinar Recaps

Depending on who's intel you want to be believe, on October 22,2015 was truly a completion and start of not only our future, but that of Iraq and a whole new world so to speak.

As we await our time to go to the bank, realize that come Monday 10/26/2015 the whole financial world will wake up to a total shift in the world markets. NO, it won't be a crash, but a change in how the world financial system will function in the future.

This will be a starting point to re-alignment and "balance"(like in US budget).Every country will have the opportunity to work, manufacture, produce, invent, explore, and re-education each other in a peaceful atmosphere.

God created this beautiful planet and now it is time to clean up and re-create what God wanted for us and earth.

We will shortly leave the chat rooms but I hope that we don't forget what brought us here in the first place; and how a simple exchange turned into a worldly game changer.
Now go forward and help those you can…..educate and communicate. Be part of the re-creation.

There are no more halts in this journey.

Be prepared and hopefully you all have learnt something from all of us.

My projects await my attention so I  will say a final good by. I have enjoyed sharing what information I  had but it is time for each and every one of you to take the time to re-educate yourselves and your families.   Martha

randyful

Back to top Go down

3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock Empty Re: Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:40 pm

Thanks for bringing this to the forum Randyful !

It will be interesting to see if she pops back up again.  It seems like they usually do even after they say good bye. And, even if she doesn't come back, every time one leaves, another one pops up.  Unfortunately, Dinar Gurus are a renewable resource.

My guess, since the changes she is proclaiming will happen, aren't going to, she will be back very soon.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock Empty Re: Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock

Post by Terbo56 Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:31 pm

Yep, just like a bad penny- 3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:17 pm

she really should have learnt some grammer

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:49 pm

I think she did, as she probably spent a lot of time with 'Kelsey Grammer'- {You know, the man on 'CHEERS' ,and 'Frazier Crane", that had the side dish named 'Lillith'- 3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 3508649203 Oh, and,by the way, it is spelled 'grammar'- Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:12 pm

Oh, she'll be back...They always come back! :winky winky:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:27 pm

Good riddance to bad rubbish ... but she's like the Terminator ... "She'll be baaaaacccckkkk! 3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 2322496710

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 2805820865  3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 2805820865  3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 2805820865  3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:38 pm

I don't doubt it, as they all come back reincarnated as another GURU-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinofan Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:14 pm

Not since Bluwolf has someone with so little information been given so much reverence in Dinarland.  She came out of nowhere with no credentials or vetting of sources and spews about everything from Chinese numerology to Aliens and still everyone thinks she is brilliant and has some sort of inside information.  Lord help us.

dinofan

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:28 am

Yup, these low lifes always return - under one handle or another.  Would not surprise me if she comes back as the Wicked Witch of the West or some such thing.  Obviously the balderdash has not left her, and she probably is still inclined to spew it on every occasion.  They all can not stay away.

Look at some of the "old ones" and how many times they "left" and came back, many under the same moniker!  Mercy, seems like they have some kind of fetish.

Clowns, All.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by benttree Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:34 am

Oh how I hope this person is right because it must be from some direct intel because if you read learnt is not a word you will see

benttree
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:19 am

These are alternative forms of the past tense and past participle of the verb learn. Both are acceptable, but learned is often used in both British English and American English, while learnt is much more common in British English than in American English.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/learnt-vs-learned

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:40 am

It may be so in other countries, but not in the schools I 'LEARNED' from, here in the U.S.S.A- :winky winky:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:41 am

Her direct intel is from the magic mushrooms talking to her....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 2805820865  3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 2805820865  3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 2805820865  3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:45 am

Yep, she loves her 'Sh'rooms', alright- 3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:57 am

what i have learnt is Martha is full of BS

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by benttree Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:53 am

sorry about my comment..not as smart as I thought I was...I just hope it's true

benttree
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:42 pm

benttree wrote:sorry about my comment..not as smart as I thought I was...I just hope it's true

You're fine. Don't worry about it. We've all made our share of spelling/grammar errors.....haven't we?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:20 pm

Hmmmmmm, I would be the last one to make fun of or meanfully correct someone who uses the Kings English (or any other).  I at one time studies that subject (English) while a young man in college.  I found that even Chaucer. Pope and some of the others were not perfect in their knowledge or diction of their language.  Ours is to make errors and then learn from them. 

I once had to testify in a trial, I was billed as an "expert" for which I was chargin in that I may have known quite a few things about the subject being discussed but was by far not any expert.  My comment to the lawyer at that point was that I was "a learned" individual.  Meaning that I had knowledge of the subject and principle being discussed.  Right or wrong I received no comment on that statement. (Which surprised me as most lawyers tend to find something to question while they have you on the stand.)  Seems to me more of us ought to lean away from the lawyer frame of mind, the rest of the world may then survive.

If some of us were asked what we expect in someones conversation (written or spoken) I would think that the most common answer would be: truth, honesty, common sense, common diction, and common thinking.  Easier to understand - without the million dollar words and hidden meaning type of communication sometimes spewed about.  Simple, honest and common is better anytime - regardless of any errors in the presentation.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:37 pm

Errors in representation? Try that with lasagne on a pizza plate!! 3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 3508649203 lmao lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:48 pm

the fact remains no matter how its said or spelled its still guru spew

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:58 pm

dinofan wrote:Not since Bluwolf has someone with so little information been given so much reverence in Dinarland.  She came out of nowhere with no credentials or vetting of sources and spews about everything from Chinese numerology to Aliens and still everyone thinks she is brilliant and has some sort of inside information.  Lord help us.

I know!  It is weird isn't it?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:20 pm

Ya know maybe we ought to remember that those that come out of nowhere with no credentials or anything else is a perfect guide for us.  That's right, from nothing comes nothing.  Simple but one can remember that.

Here's to always being aware of the source of gurus, their past and the probability of their being right (which so far has been NEVER.)
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:53 am

lets hope there  are 800  numbers so we can be released from Martha

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:57 am

If she's already left the flock, it could be possible she got 'Sheared' from Tony's crew- Good deal- 3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 3508649203 lmao :cheers: :cheers: Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:13 pm

OH. OR, maybe she exchanged (was one of the anointed few) and took a Non Disclosure Clause!!!

But wait, behind door number Three!!!!   NOw which do you choose?  And the winner is?

Game show, this begins to look like a game show.  I keep looking for Bert Parks or one of the Hosts.

Circus stuff for sure.  Maybe a soap opera?  Mercy, and I don't need a TV set (heaven forbid as this is bad enough without color and real life images).

And as the Dinar turns ....... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:20 pm

AND, behind door #3, are 50 DEA officers and narcotics agents!! Martha IS BUSTED!!! 3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 3508649203 3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 3508649203 3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 3508649203 3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 3508649203 lmao lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by randyful Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:55 pm

ANOTHER GOODBYE                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           This is my good bye from Martha 

It would seem that "We the People " are about to help change the world. There were several confirmations last night that say today is our day. Don’t believe the naysayers that still say 2016….Like Tony says who does that make sense to.

Everyone has been well prepared. Be ready; have your plan in place to implement and most of all stay calm and in control. Believe me it will all come together. Show the world how educated you are and how professional you have become.

We are waking up to a new world which we actually helped to re-mold.

Don’t ever forget the past history; the present and what the future is about to be. As Tony has said in the past that this investment became part of something so big that we are only a very small piece of it but if it weren't for TNT perseverance, we, the people would still be sitting here with nothing and the world would still be controlled by PTB who want TOTAL control.

It is now up to us to start to help change the world if only a small piece at a time.
Good luck to all and as Tony says "Vegas, Vegas, Vegas. Martha

randyful

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:59 pm

Ponee wrote:Thanks for bringing this to the forum Randyful !

It will be interesting to see if she pops back up again.  It seems like they usually do even after they say good bye. And, even if she doesn't come back, every time one leaves, another one pops up.  Unfortunately, Dinar Gurus are a renewable resource.

My guess, since the changes she is proclaiming will happen, aren't going to, she will be back very soon.

Look how many times His Majesty, AKA Okie, bowed out only to show up a few days later.  He ranks right up there with Tony and that's not a good thing.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:08 pm

That's right, and NONE of them are a good thing, either- 3 - Looks like Marttha is leaving the flock 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum