Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY!

+8
MidnightRider
Captain259
nickgiammarino
RamblerNash
chilimama
dwm007
ReapAndSow73
Ssmith
12 posters

Go down

3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! Empty People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY!

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:34 pm

Guess all the Mods @ TNT are out to lunch.  (OK..in more ways than one)

But in any event, this will have a short shelf life and poster banned.

Please don't ban me for this, but who are these people posting this?

I can't believe this to be true, but I just wanted to get some clarity.
Please delete it if it causes trouble.

TNT Dinar Guru - Guilty Plea 
Tony Renfrow.... 

Tony plead guilty on May 21 for a plea deal that he provided an affidavit against Sterling whom he used to be on the payroll for. Then on June 3rd, 13 days later Sterling gets raided.

3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! Email_header

​ It too bad ALL of this fake government and all the queens horses and all the queens men and the poop aren't joining Tony and his bologna....​

3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! Photo

​​

​I ​have​ shared a video with you on YouTube 

3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! Mqdefault
TNT Dinar Guru - Guilty Plea Renfrow - TNT Tony - Docs 14 daily plus Pyramid Scheme Scam 

by  Global Currency Reset

TNT Tony (TNT Dinar Guru) pleads guilty http://globalcurrencyreset.net/tnt-tony-dinar/ Subscribe to newsletter for updates http://globalcurrencyreset.net/subscribe-newsletter/

Here are some of the documents http://www.slideshare.net/global-currency-reset/tnt-dinar-tnt-tony-court-case-update

US District Court - Kansas Website: https://ecf.ksd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/ShowIndex.pl

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE PRESS RELEASE http://www.justice.gov/usao-ks/pr/california-man-pleads-guilty-operating-16-million-internet-fraud

0:36 Document 80 for Anthony Renfrow
Court Case 2:12-cr-20041-CM

0:49 Petition to enter guilty Plea TNT Tony

1:07 Count 1 of Indictment Count 1 conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud & engaging in Monetary transactions of more than $10,000 in Criminally Derived Property - 18 USC 371 & 1349

01:44 "Guilty" and to have the Clerk enter my plea of "GUILTY" as follows

01:56 (23) I offer my plea of "GUILTY" freely and voluntarily

02:09 Signed May 21, 2015 by Tony Renfrow

02:17 Plea Agreement - Analysis of Document 81

02:36 $1.676 Million judgement against Tony

02:57 Factual Basis for the Guilty Plea - Pyramid Scheme 
14dailyplus.com 2006

03:09 Archive.org for 14 daily plus - 
https://web.archive.org/web/*/14dailyplus.com

03:48 Kansas promotion with William Fox

03:55 Funds were paid in cash up to $9,000 (avoiding the $10k IRS From 8300) see 
http://www.irs.gov/uac/Form-8300,-Report-of-Cash-Payments-Over-$10,000-Received-in-a-Trade-or-Business

04:10 Matt Becker Conference Call Tony lied to investors, 202 victims identified.

04:42 Proposed SENTENCE.

05:16 Slide-share link to recent documents: 
http://www.slideshare.net/global-currency-reset/tnt-dinar-tnt-tony-court-case-update

05:48 Withdrawal of plea only if - assessment fee - full disclosure

06:21 Identification of Assets - polygraph possible

06:45 What stands out to me, 20 years, $250,000 fine

07:14 Arrest warrant for Anthony Renfrow - counts 1 and 2

07:50 Proposed Sentence (c)(1)(C)
08:10 Subscribe to my newsletter for updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv-DscAQ78o

middledebo
It seems to me that the appropriate action to take should you have had questions about this would be to PM a mod or Pam or Tony. Hmmm?

Foamman

All can be found on the internet. It is true that Tony pled guilty in May. I saw it myself on the government web site. However, we do not know the whole story. If you read what the punishment was you will see it is not indicative of someone who defrauded people out of millions. JMO

woodsbl

Wheresjoel, this should have been sent as a PM to Pam/Tony. This man has been thru hell and back and WE wouldn't be were we are with  all the knowledge we have , had it not been for Tony and the TNTTEAM.
Quite frankly I'm offended that you even brought this trash in here!
Shame on you!!!

isa52bc
So why did you post this if you are curious as to why others are posting this info? hmmmmm.......  Seems as if you have no respect for Tony.  Tony has openly discussed this matter on one of his calls.  We are all aware of this AND WE HIGHLY RESPECT TONY.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! Empty Re: People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY!

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:55 pm

delmastro
So why did you post this if you are curious as to why others are posting this info? hmmmmm.......  Seems as if you have no respect for Tony.  Tony has openly discussed this matter on one of his calls.  We are all aware of this AND WE HIGHLY RESPECT TONY.

Lester
Wow. Some nerve! And lack of respect.

Jim McNemar
I have listened and sometimes listened to the TNT Replay twice since July 2013. I have never heard Tony address this.
I believe in Tony and TNT and contribute every month but I have never heard Tony address this.

ERROR: The topic that you are attempting to view was not found.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! Empty Re: People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY!

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:55 pm

Funny how people get, 'offended' when documented evidence of an event is presented (you know, like a court document, or a doc signed by the defendant pleading guilty to a federal fraud charge), but are OK with intel that has no substantiation, and is proven to be inaccurate or incorrect for 4+ years. 

Furthermore, Tony has NEVER openly discussed this matter on a single call, ever.  He has NEVER told listeners on a conference call that he changed his plea to guilty, and is awaiting sentencing (which will include a return to prison).
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:07 pm

Is it just me or does anyone else ever get the urge to grab some of these people and try to slap some sense into their idiot heads?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:16 pm

Sometimes we do get what we deserve.  And those TNT idiots who were sticking up for Tony and trying to somehow justify this.......Well, if they're that damn dumb.  Buy some more IQD and send in those donations.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:22 pm

Apparently there are a LOT of people that dumb, after all that's happened and all the exposure PROVING this is a scam and the gurus are crooks there are people still buying that worthless paper! It sells everyday on Ebay and the dealers still seem to making enough profit to risk being prosecuted so there must be an awfully big bunch of these idiots around.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:35 pm

But HOW can people be that dumb?  I really don't understand it. 

#1  Tony is a con.  No doubt about it.  Links have been provided for the four years he's served for tax evasion in CA.  Links provided (You Tube video TNT poster found, for instance) regarding the 14DailyPlus scam he's awaiting sentencing on.  WHY do people think they can trust him? 

#2  Numerous articles, postings about the fallacy of the RV are all over the internet.  Some are complicated, some are so easy to understand...... read and study.  Find someone to explain them to you if need be.  Do some damn research.

#3  Sterling and DinarCorp have been raided.  In the indictment for the BH Group the prosecution explicitly stated that there is not going to be an RV, the US Government isn't holding pallets of Dinar, etc.  Also the reserves you were paying for are gone.

Pick #1, #2 or #3.   Any of these three points should wake up any sane individual and make them realize this just isn't going to work out the way it was sold to them.  What does it take to wake people up?

Last edited by ssmith on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:39 pm

I DO REMEMBER HIM SAYING SOMETHING ON A CALL A LONG TIME AGO, DIDN'T REALLY ADDRESS THE ISSUE, AND BLAMED IT ON HIS BROTHER NO LESS. SAID HIS BROTHER USED HIS NAME OR SOME CRAP LIKE THAT.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:06 am

ReapAndSow73 wrote:Funny how people get, 'offended' when documented evidence of an event is presented (you know, like a court document, or a doc signed by the defendant pleading guilty to a federal fraud charge), but are OK with intel that has no substantiation, and is proven to be inaccurate or incorrect for 4+ years. 

Furthermore, Tony has NEVER openly discussed this matter on a single call, ever.  He has NEVER told listeners on a conference call that he changed his plea to guilty, and is awaiting sentencing (which will include a return to prison).

Tony's never going to mention it on his calls. It's not good for getting donations...

3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:36 pm

Listen to how Ray Renfrow (Tony's brother RayRen98) responds to 14 daily plus questions:

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhh4xqd7nkjcke8/Nick on Open Mic 14 daily plus Tony sentencing.mp3?dl=0]https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhh4xqd7nkjcke8/Nick%20on%20Open%20Mic%2014%20daily%20plus%20Tony%20Sentencing.mp3?dl=0[/url]

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:14 pm

On every call people keep saying that the Wealth Managers all say that this is a scam----If Wealth Managers don't know then it must be a scam----Also, NUMB Nuts keeps saying that people have exchanged---please tell me one and if you can't than stop pulling our Dick. Also NUMB NUTS statement----Be ready so you don't have to get ready----How can you be ready if you don't know if real or not---NUMB NuTS---GO SCRATCH PAM'S, O'S AND THE POPE'S ASS. When you have real info than speak and stop hurting so many people.

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:20 am

" Tony plead guilty on May 21 for a plea deal that he provided an affidavit against Sterling whom he used to be on the payroll for. Then on June 3rd, 13 days later Sterling gets raided."

I must have missed this.  Did it  come out that he was on Sterlings payroll?  I know TerryK was.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:18 am

I am with you. I do not recall seeing any information on what Phony may, or may not have done other than changing his plea. Pleading guilty in exchange for a lighter sentence or to lesser charges in exchange for dropping of the more serious ones is actually quite common, in the court system. I suspect that the FBI had been amassing evidence on Sterling for a long time, and that the timing was strictly coincidental.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! 2805820865  3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! 2805820865  3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! 2805820865  3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:57 am

MidnightRider wrote:" Tony plead guilty on May 21 for a plea deal that he provided an affidavit against Sterling whom he used to be on the payroll for. Then on June 3rd, 13 days later Sterling gets raided."

I must have missed this.  Did it  come out that he was on Sterlings payroll?  I know TerryK was.

It has not "officially" come out that he was on the payroll, but I am sure somewhere in the documents it is there.  There is so much we are not privvy to because of the on going case. 

TerryK sure has gone quiet after that raid hasn't he!?   He was pumping the "HAPPENING TOMORROW" every single day up until that raid.  How obvious is that?

Well, we are all just waiting on that sentencing date for Tony.  I don't understand what is taking so long. If he gets little to nothing, that will be proof to me that he "rolled" on the dealers and other gurus that have been targeted.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:21 am

Midnight Rider,
Tony said he got paid by Sterling on a call that was recorded. The audio and call info was on this site more than a year ago. It was kind of like a slip of the tongue when he said it, then he moved on quickly.

Ponee,
I agree with you that if he gets little time, he is surely singing his head off on the others. Is there anyone bigger than Tony now that Okie has closed his tent down? I think the dinar landscape with dramatically change when Tony takes his rest in the pokey.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:45 am

MidnightRider wrote:" Tony plead guilty on May 21 for a plea deal that he provided an affidavit against Sterling whom he used to be on the payroll for. Then on June 3rd, 13 days later Sterling gets raided."

I haven't seen this either, but I'd bet the farm that Tony spilled everything he knew about how Sterling operated.  Didn't TNTBS have a recording of Frank Bell from Sterling saying some rather unkind things about Tony? Apparently there had been a falling out between them.

Bottom line.....  Tony is scum.  Look at how he operates his forum, collects donations, etc.  If there's a dollar to be made, Tony is going to get it and doesn't care who gets hurt in the process.  If he can knock off a few years in prison.....  he'd turn his own mother in.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:03 pm

Yes...TNTBS had a recording with him and Frank Bell where Frank said that Tony was paid a Flat Rate Fee. Frank had TNTBS remove it, but several hundred people were able to hear it.

Does everybody remember Tony on the calls saying he talked to his good friend Frank over at Sterling?

Didn't Frank do a call or 2 with Tony early on?

3 - People Are Finding Out About You.....TONY! 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:13 pm

I am one of those that actually heard the recorded call before it was taken down and he most definitely said that tony got a flat fee from them at Sterling.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:07 pm

Considering that "flat fee"  why does Tony and company need donations to keep the site going all the time?  Seems to me that the donations keep Tony going all the time.  Just saying that it appears odd does it not?

The tony saga continues and will until this ride is over, if it ever is.  One thing to remember: TONY IS A CONVICTED FELON.  That statement of fact is a guiding light when considering TNT, Tony, and things related to the dinar where Tony is concerned.  He as a RECORD of corruptness and convictions.  How many times does this have to be brought up to get people to understand that he is not nor is his opinions and comments on the up and up or so it would appear.  One must consider the source and that source doesn't have the purest of track records. 

I would venture to say that Tony shafted most of the people he has dealt with, one way or another.  And another thing         :  When he "confirms" any information or presentation one should first look to see who confirmed it.  Mostly the gurus makes statements of confirmation but lack proof or fail to mention just who confirmed what.  It is easy to say a statement is confirmed if you say it and your pals all confirm it AND no one has a clue whether it is authentic or not. 

If someone confirmed that the RV had happened and presented proof (signed statement, video of announcement, recognized witness of undisputed honesdty, etc.) of the statements authenticity  AND of reliable sources THEN AND ONLY THEN WOULD IT SEEM TO BE RELIABLE. 

Until I have exchanged my dinar and the dollars are in the bank, taxes (who knows if an exchange is taxable or what the tax is as no one has officially come out made any statements) if any paid, and any other expenses taken care of i WILL DOUBT ANY REPORT OF AN RV HAVING HAPPENED, PEOPLE EXCHANGING OR OTHER CLAIM THAT THIS RIDE IS OVER.  You should follow that premise.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum