Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements

Go down

Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements Empty Re: Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements

Post by Ponee Wed May 27, 2015 9:36 pm

Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements

Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Jaafari: the need to convene a meeting of the Joint Ministerial Committee to activate the signed agreements Story_img_55657f68e3afd

[Baghdad - where]

Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari with First Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Khalid Al-Hamad Al-Sabah bilateral relations between the two countries.

A statement by his press office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "al-Jaafari met with his Kuwaiti counterpart on the sidelines of the session 42 of the Foreign Ministers of Islamic Cooperation Council held in Kuwait countries During the meeting, they discussed the conduct of the Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations and ways of enhancing and emphasizing the continued holding of the Ministerial Committee shared between the two countries for the completion of the topics on its agenda and to the benefit of the two brotherly peoples. "

He added, "It was also the most prominent political and security developments in the Iraqi arena and coordinate positions in many of the important issues to be raised through external Islamic Cooperation Council (GCC) ministers meeting in its 42 address in Kuwait.

He said al-Jaafari, the "depth of historical relations that bring Iraq and Kuwait and strategic dimension posed in establishing the foundations of security and stability in the whole region, valuing the positions of Kuwait government and people towards the people of Iraq in its war against Daash terrorist gangs".

He said according to the statement that "Daash does not represent an Islamic state or an Arab or Iraqi, but are displayed abnormal express oblique thought trying to spread the culture of blood and waste segregation and rupture between the nations and peoples of the world, calling on all countries of the world to stand by Iraq to eliminate Daash gangs. Praising the efforts of the armed forces and the people of the popular crowd and the Peshmerga and the tribes in the war against terrorist Daash, explaining that there are efforts trying to distort and falsify the facts and to undermine the resolve of the people of Iraq in its war against terrorism.

For his part, Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Sabah stressed his country's keenness to enhance the prospects of joint cooperation, noting that Kuwait is following and support and support Iraq in its efforts against terrorist Daash gangs.

He praised the First Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of Kuwait achievements made ​​by the Iraqi government during the last period, most notably openness witnessed Iraqi relations with various countries of the world and promote national reconciliation and embrace all the Iraqi people , stressing the need to hold the Joint Ministerial Committee meeting as soon as possible to activate the agreements concluded between the two countries within the framework of the consolidation of agreements Alaqat.anthy

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=5436

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum