Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash

Go down

Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  Empty Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash

Post by Ponee Sun May 03, 2015 11:57 am

Al- Baghadai was paralyzed and Afri is the most powerful man in Daash  23042015-012205-1-230415062205

Injuring the leader of the Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Daash paralyzed after suffering serious injuries after targeting his motorcade international coalition aircraft in Baaj village in the province of Nineveh, near the border with Syria in mid-March

where the British newspaper Daily Telegraph confirmed that al-Baghdadi was paralyzed which means he will not return to the leadership of the organization The newspaper pointed out that al-Baghdadi, who announced last year his state handed over the task to his deputy, Abu Ala Afri It pointed out that 'al-Baghdadi is receiving treatment at the hands of two doctors loyal where traveling to the dugout where he lives in Mosul for the organization,' pointing out that he 'does not know the place where resides only group close to it '. Telegraph showed that after the attack and the injury was thought leaders that what he suffered Baghdadi life-threatening, which called for a meeting emergency to name his successor, noting that Khalifa al-Baghdadi Afri professor of physics and a large leading served with Abu Omar al-Baghdadi, when the organization was called Name of state regulation in Iraq and knows Afri according to the British newspaper 'also known as Haj safety and worked as a teacher in Tal Afar, northwest Iraq, and is believed to be built to support a strong and respect for him within the organization Daash base'. The movement of Telegraph from Hisham al-Hashemi consultant who advises the Iraqi government for organizing Daash Afri saying is 'the most powerful man in Daash after al-Baghdadi,' said al-Baghdadi al-Hashemi that injury did not affect the operations, but the replacement of al-Baghdadi could mean the beginning of the differences between foreign and Iraqi fighters.

http://news.faceiraq.com/index.php?page=article&id=205

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum