Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong

+4
crazyjerry123
chilimama
FS4Enthusiast
Ssmith
8 posters

Go down

4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong Empty Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:13 pm

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertlaura/2015/03/24/retire-on-the-iraqi-dinar-and-vietnamese-dong/

Retire On The Iraqi Dinar And Vietnamese Dong

Comment Now
Follow Comments

I often get calls asking about the Iraqi dinar. Initially, I just dismissed the questions and put-off the requests, informing clients and other investors that we don’t employ or recommend currency-based strategies. At the time, this was the result of only superficial research. However, after a recent question about another foreign currency, the Vietnamese dong, I felt it was time to truly dig into what’s going on and write the definitive article on where these currency strategies fit into both retirement and overall investment portfolios.
In my opinion, they don’t fit anywhere! Let me reiterate that; the Iraqi dinar and the Vietnamese dong do not fit into a retirement portfolio in any way, shape, or form. Both monetary units are often referred to as “scam” currencies for good reason. Countless warnings and blood soaked war stories are prevalent online, but to my surprise investors continue to fall for it, throwing good money at a very bad idea.
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong 640x0
A street money exchange (RAMZI HAIDAR/AFP/Getty Images)
As it turns out, the scams success is based on a powerful combination of greed, apparent inside information, and the ability to see, feel, and touch the currency. In fact, the most compelling part of situation is that both the Iraqi and Vietnamese currencies are legitimate and tangible. Investors can not only hold them, but also show their spouse, friends and even fold them up and put them in their wallets. Furthermore, they are part of a regulated industry and available for purchase at a few major US Banks. All factors that seem to make investing in either of them a very credible and enticing opportunity to outsmart Wall Street, best fellow investors, and get rich quick by uncovering secrets the government doesn’t want us to know.
Yet, as you already know, if it sounds too good to be true…investors should run like heck. I reached out to several currency exerts to help me explain the ins and outs of this ridiculous business in an effort to help retirees and other investors avoid falling victim to this and similar currency scams going forward.
Reid Kirchenbauer of InvestAsian.com says, “The dinar and dong, along with many other thinly traded currencies, are hard to get at a fair price in the United States.” One US bank Kirchenbauer called was offering one million Vietnamese dong for $56.90, which works out to 17,574 VND per dollar. However, he found the exchange rate much higher at Vietnam’s Agribank. It will sell 21,420 dong per U.S. dollar (not including ordinary fees). Right off the bat, then, there’s a discrepancy representing a more than a 20% decrease in value.
Kirchenbauer goes on to say, “It’s difficult for most people to receive the actual value that these currencies trade at. If banks in the US choose to trade them, they make the spreads very wide so that they can make a large enough profit to justify the potential holding period.”
Scott Smith, Senior Market Analyst for Cambridge Global Payments highlighted another reality facing investors in these currencies. “The biggest challenge to recouping your initial investment is finding someone to buy those currencies back. It’s like shopping for a house cat, but buying a tiger instead, and then finding out you are allergic to cats. It might be easy to find someone to buy your house cat, but finding a suitable home for a tiger would be much more difficult."

Realizing that these currencies are illiquid, thinly traded and much easier to buy than sell is just the first step in debunking them as viable investment options. The appeal to most unknowing investors is the expectation that these currencies will be revalued on a dollar-for-dollar basis with the US dollar. As you can imagine, that would make those holding either currency instant millionaires overnight. This is where greed enters the scam and investors compound their losses. They don’t just shell out $50-$60 for a cool million. They’re usually lured into buying tens of millions in foreign currency in hopes of spectacular wealth, only to be left holding money that isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on.
According to Mark Whitmore, founder and portfolio manager of Whitmore Capital, LP – a hedge fund that invests exclusively in currencies – “the likelihood of either currency ever trading on a par value to the US dollar is preposterous.” He says that dinar advocates often note that Kuwait’s currency appreciated hundreds of percent after Iraq left the country following its failed invasion. What Whitmore drives home, though, that it’s an apples to oranges comparison. “The official exchange rate between the Kuwaiti dinar and the US dollar never fluctuated even 10%,” he said. “The unofficial black market exchanges were trading Kuwait dinar at huge discounts to individuals who panicked thinking that Kuwait could be annexed by Iraq and Kuwait’s currency might be abolished.” As it turned out, there was no revaluation and, thus, no basis for the kind of “relief rally” that would-be sellers suggest will eventually happen.
Whitmore is relentless with facts and figures, noting that in 2003 the Iraqi government replaced its old currency (known as “Swiss” dinars) with a new currency and offered to convert 150 new dinars to one old dinar. The dinar became 99.3% less valuable overnight. He also brought to light a slight problem with buy and sell economics. “There are now over 35 trillion dinars in circulation (about three times as many dinars as there are US dollars). Iraq has increased the amount of dinars in circulation well over a thousand-fold and, ironically, over 80% of these dinars exist outside of Iraq, where they are generally not convertible! The implication is that most dinars are not being used for trade and commerce (the ostensible purpose of any currency), but for speculation by duped investors.”
Whitmore goes on to caution that the Vietnamese dong is no paragon of value either. According to the Asian Development Bank, Vietnam has increased its money supply by approximately 40% between 2012 and 2014. “Again, laws of supply and demand say that dramatically increasing the supply of something will drive down its inherent value. So, the dong does not appear to be a good investment based upon its risk-reward profile either.”
History also suggests buying dinars and dongs is not an effective buy-and-hold strategy either. “With transaction fees and spreads included, one would have lost money if they bought either the dong or dinar 10 years ago. The dong has depreciated heavily against the U.S. dollar since 2005 (around 35%) so you would have lost over half your money in the dong. The dinar has appreciated over the past decade, but still not enough to justify the transaction costs,” explains Kirchenbauer. On top of all that, try finding someone to sell that currency to in order to recapture your USD.
Whitmore suggests, “Neither currency demonstrates the kind of fundamental economic indicators, particularly prudent central bankers limiting money supply that would be the hallmarks of a currency likely to appreciate.”
Personally, I think we’re only in the first or second stage of this losing strategy. There are over 70 currencies in Asia and, once the word gets out about the dinar and dong, I suspect that the Thai baht or Mongolian tughrik, both of which have performed well lately against the US dollar, will be next on the chopping block.
Also propping up this bad strategy are the media sources reaping big advertising dollars from dealers in dinar and other exotic currencies for stories that support the idea that these securities will revalue, and soon.

Another source, who chooses to remain anonymous, painted a vivid picture to keep in mind as you probe the depths of this scam. He said, “I caution people to remember that just because a money broker is regulated, has a good rating by the Better Business Bureau and is not breaking any FTC laws doesn’t mean they are trustworthy. Many of the scam artists out there are smart enough never to break any law, which means they’re in a position to dupe people indefinitely.”
As part of his job, this anonymous source previously provided biased information that encourages people to invest in the dinar. For example, when Iraqi oil production was at its all-time high, he was instructed to write an article arguing that this was great news for dinar. Although he says he voiced concerns about its true impact, he was instructed to present only a rosy side of the story.
His lopsided reporting continued under directives to omit more and more important facts and figures. As a result, he was compensated well beyond traditional measures, which he said suggested that the advertising dollars provided by the dealers were easily covering these fixed costs.
While the sheer terror of realizing you may have lost a boatload of money after buying a foreign currency is bad enough, the source regretfully informed me that, “Some dinar dealers are even more unscrupulous than the advertisers. They sell counterfeit currencies, which will be absolutely worthless if people ever try to redeem them.”
On the bright side of all this, if you already own these currencies, there may be one benefit. It might be worthwhile to talk to a tax advisor about selling the currency back and writing off the loss. While this may not work out for everyone or every situation, it’s worth trying to save a few tax dollars from the ordeal.
Between the steep cost to obtain them, difficulty to recoup your US dollars, and extreme unlikelihood they will ever revalue at a level manipulated media suggest, I think it’s safe to say the dinar and dong don’t belong in your portfolio since they won’t help you retire early or provide your family with great wealth.
Let me assure you, running out of money in retirement is nothing compared to running out of family, friends, & good health. Learn crucial steps to retire well! Free Guides at RetirementProject.org
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong Empty Re: Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:58 pm

Pretty decent article.  Which 99.99% of dinar investors will ignore.  I predict the most common (ridiculous and ignorant) excuses will be:

1. This is just smoke and mirrors, it means the RV is coming real soon!
2. He doesn't know what he's talking about, the KWD RV'd and my (grandpa/brother/boss/friend/dog) made millions.
3. This guy is paid to market traditional investments so he's lying about the dinar/dong.
4. (Insert crazy conspiracy theory about the evil cabal silencing the truth about the GCR here)
5. That's not even a picture of the right dinar so he's obviously an idiot.

It's unfortunate that so many investment professionals did like he did and, early on, ignored the scam thinking it wasn't a big deal.  If more professionals had addressed it back in 2010 or so they probably could have helped a lot more people avoid being scammed.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong Empty Re: Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong

Post by chilimama Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:06 pm

HERE ARE SOME OF THE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS ARTICLE POSTED ON TNT, LOL

Boss Man
Date: 09:47 AM Mar 24, 2015

Well Chase Sells Dong
Sterling Sells Dinar
If it is a Scam WHY DOES US TREASURY AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTINUE TO ALLOW THIS SCAM
I Know THAT YOU CAN TRADE DONG IN VIETNAM BECAUSE EVERY TIME WE PURCHASE SOME THE TELLER ASKS ARE WE GOING ON BUSINESS OR A VACATION?

HUM I CAN'T WAIT TO EXCHANGE AND MOVE ON INTO A DIFFERENT LEVEL IN LIFE 

Date: 09:50 AM Mar 24, 2015

I know this is nit-picking, but if the author of this article wanted people involved to even consider how SMART he is - you would think he could at least put the effort into finding a current picture of the currency. SO IMO he did not "...truly dig into what is going on..."  Geez.

Date: 09:52 AM Mar 24, 2015

Ditto, moneymagnet and boss man! 

Hoping and planning for a much better world and nation.  Soon we all hope.

Spartyville

Date: 10:00 AM Mar 24, 2015
Permalink Reply Quote  Printer Friendly

At one point in time we were able to purchase IQD from Chase bank. 

Date: 10:03 AM Mar 24, 2015

Dear Tishwash,

My question is - What is the purpose of this post?  It sounds very discouraging. I did not read the 3 page article, just the little one you posted and I don't get why it is here. Can you please explain?????confuseconfuseconfuseconfuseconfuse

timothy1957

Date: 10:06 AM Mar 24, 2015

UNDER COVER AGENT WORKING FOR THE GOVERMENT???? DO YOU WISH FOR PEOPLE TO SELL NOW???/

Date: 10:18 AM Mar 24, 2015

Once the dinar and dong revalue, the author of this article should be sued. What is the basis for his false argument?

Silver Member

Date: 10:29 AM Mar 24, 2015

As we have been told by Tony and DC, at the end of this ride, there will be all types of people who will be coming out of the wood work to discourage us from buying, by saying that this a scam. Speculation is just that, and every time that you take the advise of these brokers, you will be broker, because they are still speculating, and that is because they can not be 100% accurate with their stock picks, unless they are inside traders. Example, (2007-2013 stock market crash and recovery) So stand your ground, and don't give up your currencies even if you are considering it. We all will reap (if) we don't faint. Patients is truly a virtue! 

The real question is this, if you are not paying the banks and ccuurency dealer the spreads, wouldn't there be more money to give to your stock broker? I know that we all have to eat, and that this a viseous cycle, and without any consumers, the system would calapse. So with being said, spread the love, and not the greed. Just don't let someone else talk you out of what you KNOW is RIGHT!

Have a blessed day,

Respectfully,

Grateful2 

Date: 10:30 AM Mar 24, 2015

thought AB wanted positive news in here and keep the negative out! I also see no need to post news about the dinar scam as that accomplishes nothing but bring down the room some. We all already know about the articles over the years that talk scam so why bring it in now? Maybe this writer ought to talk about lottery scams and gambling scams where you do not get the ability to at least sell back your currency and receive some money back!! JMHO of course 

Bronze Member

Date: 10:31 AM Mar 24, 2015

IMO this is propaganda aimed at a different agenda. For years Forbes has had advertisements with BIG headlines saying " Is the Dinar a scam? If you opened up the page it went on to say that although the revaluation of the Dinar is eminent here are investments we feel will give you a better return on your investment" 

Star Member

Date: 10:31 AM Mar 24, 2015

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  I do believe the GOV and Big investors don't want us to have this opportunity and try to make us believe it's a scam, but I've seen VND on the screens at our WF branch and could have exchanged our Dong currency at that time. They also new about the IQD and it's upcoming RV and that it's coming soon. Relax ~ OUR DAY IS COMING ~  

Date: 10:45 AM Mar 24, 2015

Mr. Laura doesn't know about black swan events like post WW2 and the German Mark, the highest ever reval. He doesn't recall the event in 1991 in Kuwait or left both of these revals out of his scribbling purposefully. 

Date: 10:54 AM Mar 24, 2015

This is GREAT!!

1. The photo is of the currency which, if you have it, you're in trouble (investment-wise). That lends credibility to the article's claim.

2. The strongest argument the author makes for denouncing the investment as a "scam" is that there is up to a 20% discrepancy in current exchange rates depending on where you acquire the currency: "Right off the bat, then, there’s a discrepancy representing a more than a 20% decrease in value." (The only problem here is that, the only way for you to realize that decrease is for you to buy high, and sell low, which, as holders, we've not done.)

3. The next strongest argument the author offers is that "Countless warnings and blood soaked war stories are prevalent online..." Okay, so yeah, I guess that counts as "research." (Not.)

When the argument AGAINST is as weak as this, I take it as a hidden argument FOR. Love it. Awesome find. 

Thanks, Tish!!!!!

Silver Member

Date: 10:59 AM Mar 24, 2015

Contributor
Robert Laura
I am a retirement activist.
I’m a social worker turned financial planner who uses both skill sets to help folks prepare for the mental, social, and physical, as well as the financial aspects of retirement. I’ve written a book, The Naked Retirement, run a website and webinars through the RetirementProject.org, and help investors navigate the rocky waters of Wall Street as a fee-based registered investment advisor, at SYNERGOS Financial Group. 

Platinum Member

Date: 11:01 AM Mar 24, 2015

What's the purpose of this post again? It's really irrelevant to the overwhelming number of TNT members what Mr. Laura's opinion is, of that I'm confident. 

Welcome RI/RV

FUZE

Silver Member

Date: 11:01 AM Mar 24, 2015

And for those that only like to read the headlines, this sure put out a mixed message:

Retire On The Iraqi Dinar And Vietnamese Dong 

Star Member

Date: 11:09 AM Mar 24, 2015

This is a clownishly simplistic article which advocates selling back your currency to receive a tax write off. This almost sounds PTB inspired.

Date: 11:10 AM Mar 24, 2015

Somebody take this crap off of our site

PLEASE

I am sick to death of hearing this S....

Date: 12:10 PM Mar 24, 2015

Tish didn't bring in the article to post as a negative. She did it for a purpose to show how media tries to sway the uninformed public. That article will provide a big smile for us who have endured and have remained unchanged by mainstream media. I don't speak for Tish,,perhaps she will comment herself. She believes in our journey as much as any of us. Look at all the info she brings in to us. The BIG question I want to know..is once the RV is complete, what kind of apology or retraction will we see from Forbes? I bet I know the answer. Tish, feel free to comment on my assessment view of the purpose of your post ! 

abernathy

Date: 12:23 PM Mar 24, 2015

Let the writer of the Arcticle stay stupid, he sounds like he deserves what he will get. Thanks Tish 

Platinum Member

Date: 12:30 PM Mar 24, 2015

thanks @elmerf123456 thank you yes I posted this in THE TITLE I out HIT PIECE do you know what a hit piece is???? I agree with you .. what will forbes say after the RV but probabaly they will report it wrong because in this article they say Kuwait did not RV!!! I did not mean to cause stress I think it is positive they put this out at this time to try to sway us it means we are close.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:30 pm

A nice cross section of the typical dinar investor mentalities.  And I think they covered all my excuses multiple times except for #4.

None of their blathering is worth responding to, but I will point out this:

2. The strongest argument the author makes for denouncing the investment as a "scam" is that there is up to a 20% discrepancy in current exchange rates depending on where you acquire the currency: "Right off the bat, then, there’s a discrepancy representing a more than a 20% decrease in value." (The only problem here is that, the only way for you to realize that decrease is for you to buy high, and sell low, which, as holders, we've not done.)

3. The next strongest argument the author offers is that "Countless warnings and blood soaked war stories are prevalent online..." Okay, so yeah, I guess that counts as "research." (Not.)

When the argument AGAINST is as weak as this, I take it as a hidden argument FOR. Love it. Awesome find.

No.  The strongest argument is the following.  The fact that you don't recognize it as an issue I would say is proof you know nothing about economics and should stay far away from doing any investing:

He also brought to light a slight problem with buy and sell economics. “There are now over 35 trillion dinars in circulation (about three times as many dinars as there are US dollars). Iraq has increased the amount of dinars in circulation well over a thousand-fold and, ironically, over 80% of these dinars exist outside of Iraq

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:58 pm

To the global bashers of these types of undervalued currency investments, the facts are they have not paid close attention to what the new Iraq prime minister and his brand new parliament are doing. These negative nellies are blinded by their pride to investigate because they may be proven wrong.  Abadi and his cabinet(parliament) have created an entire totally democratic government in a matter of months, a feat unduplicated in the history of the world, a feat that will surely put Abadi on the front page of Time magazine, issue in January 2016, as Man of the Year, or whatever, or possibly a Nobel Prize for Peace for his unselfish passion to make a better world.
     Why should currency investors(speculators) believe anyone in power, because as anyone with a speck of common sense, or knowledge of world history, should know that the super-rich(PTB) believe that the little people should not share in the spoils of war. It's very easy to believe we were not destined to make a profit off their ill-gotten gains and they tried to keep it a secret, but as usual secrets leak out, this time from the military people stationed in Iraq. These soldiers naturally kept some of their Dinar, or had the foresight to collect more before they returned home, even their commanders urged them to purchase more, not knowing they may make a huge profit in the future. Since the secret was out, the PTB knew they had to squelch the demand for more Iraq Dinar before it went viral, as it has done in the last few years, they had to use their usual mis-information tactics to create a belief of the Iraq Dinar being a scam and the rest is history.
     If any of you decide to study global economics, you'll soon realize the Iraq actually is one of the richest asset-based countries in the world, the 3rd richest oil economy, a country that hasn't even discovered how much oil is in the ground plus the newly discovered gold mines and other valuable mineral deposits, there for the waiting and lastly the most luscious farmland on the planet.
    In summary, why should a new super-rich democracy like Iraq, use an under-valued currency, programmed by the UN, when they can have a currency matched by their assets, a currency that will let them live like their neighbors the Kuwaiti's and Saudi Arabians.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:46 am

Spoken like a true and faithful acolyte of the guru secrets. Too bad no one can actually verify any of the so called facts, other than that they have oil in the ground.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong 2805820865  4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong 2805820865  4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong 2805820865  4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:16 am

crazyjerry123 wrote:     To the global bashers of these types of undervalued currency investments, the facts are they have not paid close attention to what the new Iraq prime minister and his brand new parliament are doing. These negative nellies are blinded by their pride to investigate because they may be proven wrong.  Abadi and his cabinet(parliament) have created an entire totally democratic government in a matter of months, a feat unduplicated in the history of the world, a feat that will surely put Abadi on the front page of Time magazine, issue in January 2016, as Man of the Year, or whatever, or possibly a Nobel Prize for Peace for his unselfish passion to make a better world.
     Why should currency investors(speculators) believe anyone in power, because as anyone with a speck of common sense, or knowledge of world history, should know that the super-rich(PTB) believe that the little people should not share in the spoils of war. It's very easy to believe we were not destined to make a profit off their ill-gotten gains and they tried to keep it a secret, but as usual secrets leak out, this time from the military people stationed in Iraq. These soldiers naturally kept some of their Dinar, or had the foresight to collect more before they returned home, even their commanders urged them to purchase more, not knowing they may make a huge profit in the future. Since the secret was out, the PTB knew they had to squelch the demand for more Iraq Dinar before it went viral, as it has done in the last few years, they had to use their usual mis-information tactics to create a belief of the Iraq Dinar being a scam and the rest is history.
     If any of you decide to study global economics, you'll soon realize the Iraq actually is one of the richest asset-based countries in the world, the 3rd richest oil economy, a country that hasn't even discovered how much oil is in the ground plus the newly discovered gold mines and other valuable mineral deposits, there for the waiting and lastly the most luscious farmland on the planet.
    In summary, why should a new super-rich democracy like Iraq, use an under-valued currency, programmed by the UN, when they can have a currency matched by their assets, a currency that will let them live like their neighbors the Kuwaiti's and Saudi Arabians.

What a load of hogwash.

Here's Iraqs GDP per capita in 2013 https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=iraq+gdp+per+capita
Less than $6900. That your idea of "super rich"?

And that's in 2013 when oil was over a hundred a barrel. Unless oil price picks up a lot they'll probably be lucky to hit 4000 per capita this year. Iraq is not super rich, they're actually quite poor.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:12 pm

I made no reference to Iraqi citizens, only to the Powers To Be, the super-rich of the world, who will fight tooth-and-nail to keep their spoils of war, and it's not even their's, since they did no fighting. They just take credit for it, while many American soliders died for nothing. Now you people are sticking up for the Powers To Be by believing them. when they refer to the Iraq Dinar as a SCAM. You should be sticking up for the little guy that went over then and gave his life so Iraq could become the democracy it is now. The real scam is the PTB, the one's that have been stealing our very lives, forcing many us into near-slavery. I'm very disappointed.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:29 pm

Incidentally, I'm an Vietnam Era Air Force veteran and served in Hqs Pacific Region of USAF Security Service 62-66 and held a top secret and beyond clearance working in Intelligence Communications, covering all aspects of the Vietnam Conflict. So, don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. I also have a degree in finance, minor in economics and am a published novelist.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:30 pm

So you are saying that the infamous PTB started the Iraq war to pad their pockets with the IQD RV?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:38 pm

crazyjerry123 wrote:Incidentally, I'm an Vietnam Era Air Force veteran and served in Hqs Pacific Region of USAF Security Service 62-66 and held a top secret and beyond clearance working in Intelligence Communications, covering all aspects of the Vietnam Conflict. So, don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. I also have a degree in finance, minor in economics and am a published novelist.
First of all thank you for your service during the Vietnam war!!!

But what does http have to do with anything that happens in Iraq?? Vietnam is a whole different kettle of fish to Iraq.  I'm from England and I  have a degree in Abnormal Psycology....so that means that I should be great at figuring out the political issues in Ukraine judging by your logic.

I think Kevin hit it on the head...a guru follower without a doubt.  Tag em and bag em.....

NEXT!!!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:45 pm

Sorry, I'll speak no more and just would like to stick around and enjoy the great posts, but I'm not a guru lover, I have my own mind. I'm not really too crazy, just spent too many years running bars and restaurants. LOL

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:14 pm

Speak all you like crazyjerry123 this forum is for all opinions and thoughts, all we ask is that everyone speak to each other with a civil tongue whether they agree or not. Everyone is welcome to their opinions!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:07 pm

Well I am also a Vietnam Era Veteran, and also held top secret clearance, in my case for crypto and assorted other combat related systems. Claims of gold mines have been made for years with absolutely no collaborating evidence. About 6 or 7 years ago it was gold under the streets of Baghdad.) Oh, I have no doubt that there is some, they do have copper in commercial quantities, and gold is commonly found in small quantities with certain varieties of copper ore. There are mineral deposits, but based upon all of the surveys I have seen, including one by the USGS, there are not high value resources. Nor do I buy the PTB scenario ...

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong 2805820865  4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong 2805820865  4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong 2805820865  4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:01 pm

Yeah, I had a crypto clearance too, part of the package. I thought that gold theory was a little crazy, to say the least, but there's enough proven oil reserves to make up for any gold. I believe gold, diamonds and other extremely valuable minerals are in massive quantities all over the world and wouldn't have the high values they carry now, if the buyers of precious metals knew the real amount, not referring to minors or traders, and the such, but the retail customers. I've been told by very good sources who've seen trailers of diamonds being thrown away, just to keep the value up. Makes total sense, another form of manipulation to create demand. Hopefully oil in storage doesn't fall into that category, or reserves of oil, but don't doubt it wouldn't. That's the problem with monopolies or near monopolies, they control the supply. JUST REMEMBER THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES HAVE BEEN PROVEN THE MOST ACCURATE, 50-75% TRUE.  

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:05 pm

Thanks, alleyrose, I'll remember that, and a great site you have here. At least you're intelligently open-minded, and that's rare.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:09 pm

Tell me please, how do you reply inside another post like British Bulldog did at 6-38?

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:37 pm

Thanks crazyjerry Ponee (site owner) has worked really hard to make this site what it is.

So see the quote button at the top of the post? Just click on that and you will be able to reply to that message.

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:16 pm

crazyjerry123 wrote:Yeah, I had a crypto clearance too, part of the package. I thought that gold theory was a little crazy, to say the least, but there's enough proven oil reserves to make up for any gold.

No one on the planet backs their currencies value with oil, and for very good reasons.  You can't simultaneously back your currency with oil and also sell the oil to run your country.  It'd mean guaranteed heavy constant inflation as your oil reserves are constantly being diminished.  It's also extremely volatile in value, as we've seen over the last year.

I believe gold, diamonds and other extremely valuable minerals are in massive quantities all over the world and wouldn't have the high values they carry now, if the buyers of precious metals knew the real amount, not referring to minors or traders, and the such, but the retail customers.

I work in precious metals and this flat out isn't true for them.  Finding decent economic precious metal deposits (let alone extracting them profitably) is difficult and expensive and constantly getting more difficult and more expensive.  If there were massive easily mined metal deposits you wouldn't see miners going belly up all the time and the biggest PM miners on the planet heavily scaling back operations due to the price currently being low compared to a couple years ago.  What you're saying was likely somewhat true when De Beers controlled 90% of the diamond industry, but with monopoly lawsuits and big (non De Beers) diamond mines coming online in Canada and Australia, it isn't true anymore.

I've been told by very good sources who've seen trailers of diamonds being thrown away, just to keep the value up. Makes total sense, another form of manipulation to create demand.

I'd say it makes zero sense to throw away trailers full of diamonds, since if you wanted to keep prices high you could just stick them in a warehouse and let them trickle onto the market, so I question how good your sources are.

JUST REMEMBER THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES HAVE BEEN PROVEN THE MOST ACCURATE, 50-75% TRUE.

According to whom?  Most accurate compared to what?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:52 pm

FS4Enthusiast wrote:
crazyjerry123 wrote:Yeah, I had a crypto clearance too, part of the package. I thought that gold theory was a little crazy, to say the least, but there's enough proven oil reserves to make up for any gold.

No one on the planet backs their currencies value with oil, and for very good reasons.  You can't simultaneously back your currency with oil and also sell the oil to run your country.  It'd mean guaranteed heavy constant inflation as your oil reserves are constantly being diminished.  It's also extremely volatile in value, as we've seen over the last year.   Thanks for the correct information on precious metals, it does make sense the way you explained it.

I believe gold, diamonds and other extremely valuable minerals are in massive quantities all over the world and wouldn't have the high values they carry now, if the buyers of precious metals knew the real amount, not referring to minors or traders, and the such, but the retail customers.

I work in precious metals and this flat out isn't true for them.  Finding decent economic precious metal deposits (let alone extracting them profitably) is difficult and expensive and constantly getting more difficult and more expensive.  If there were massive easily mined metal deposits you wouldn't see miners going belly up all the time and the biggest PM miners on the planet heavily scaling back operations due to the price currently being low compared to a couple years ago.  What you're saying was likely somewhat true when De Beers controlled 90% of the diamond industry, but with monopoly lawsuits and big (non De Beers) diamond mines coming online in Canada and Australia, it isn't true anymore.

I've been told by very good sources who've seen trailers of diamonds being thrown away, just to keep the value up. Makes total sense, another form of manipulation to create demand.

I'd say it makes zero sense to throw away trailers full of diamonds, since if you wanted to keep prices high you could just stick them in a warehouse and let them trickle onto the market, so I question how good your sources are.

JUST REMEMBER THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES HAVE BEEN PROVEN THE MOST ACCURATE, 50-75% TRUE.

According to whom?  Most accurate compared to what?

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:57 pm

FS4E, thanks for the corrections on precious metals, and it does make sense the way you explained it. As far as conspiracy theories, the answer is easy. After theories are stated, someone comes along with the real concrete facts, for example a conspirator makes a claim about the future and everyone says he's crazy, then the truth come out, proving he's right. I saved a list about the most famous conspiracy theories and which one's turned out true and it was over 50%. So, I'm going to Google it, right now and if it's there I'll try to post it here.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:15 pm

The article was too long, someone said here, but it was 33 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true, you can Google it. It's quite a read and you'll be very surprised. I could just list them, but that wouldn't help much.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:34 pm

Crazyjerry FS is just trying to prove you wrong, clearly has nothing better to do with his time!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:03 pm

In justice, I just did a quick search and review, and I see a number of issues. First, the site is not one I consider reliable or unbiased. Second, they play pretty fast and loose with the term conspiracy theory. A classified project, to pull just one example, The Manhattan Project, is most emphatically NOT a conspiracy theory. It is a classified project. Three, a secret society such as the Mafia does not a conspiracy theory make. For that matter his claim in that respect is totally incorrect. It has in fact been known to exist in the US since the late 1800s, and in Italy (AKA Cosa Nostra,) since around 1800. Next, assassination plots such as the ones against Hitler hardly constitute conspiracy theories. Nor is cheating in sports like for instance throwing a game as in the 1919 White Sox. Last but certainly not least, at least eight or ten  of the so called proven plots listed are in fact, unproven conspiracy theories which they espouse.

Based on the significant and serious flaws above, I have to question the entire article.

I do agree 100% with FS4Enthusiast regarding the precious minerals. Regulars here will attest that we do not often see eye to eye on anything, but in this case he is 100% correct. I will add since some guru's have made the claim, that it is highly unlikely that diamonds have or will be found in Iraq. Diamonds are found in lava chimneys from ancient volcanoes. Geologically speaking, those features are not known to exist in Iraq. Still there are some volcanoes in the mountains of Iran and Turkey, so there may be a slight chance.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:07 pm

I can't help but feel you have some angst towards people who believe in conspiracy theories Kevin? That would be a few of us here for sure. Are we all nutters?

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:29 pm

ahahaha yep

So many that think they know it all but know only their indoctrinated education and iron clad views which seems to be UN-penetrable to any type of logic and reason. I stopped wasting my time here long ago hoping folks would understand that there are so many lies passed as truths and this includes all organized religions. And the DINAR!!

crazyjerry you keep on reaching for truth okay? You need no ones approval here to open your mind.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong 22455070994 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:04 pm

alleyrose wrote:Crazyjerry FS is just trying to prove you wrong, clearly has nothing better to do with his time!
I always find it odd when someone has nothing better to do with their time, than comment on what I do with my time.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:14 pm

Don't try and call me out mate you are barking up the wrong bloody tree there! I have plenty to do with my time but when us MODERATORS are receiving constant complaints about YOU and your aggressive manner I will speak up. Now until now I have been diplomatic to you because we welcome free speech but when people feel like they can no longer post because you will bring them down something needs to be said! If you disagree with something fine but don't treat the other person like shit because they dont agree with you!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:16 pm

OR...

we can just deactivate your membership here and you can move on and piss people off elsewhere

your choice of course

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong 22455070994 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:24 pm

Here's just a few more from the list which you didn't mention, and by the way the list will be revised to 50 soon. What about the Dreyfus Affair, MK-Ultra, Op. Mockingbird, Op. Ajax, Abestos, Watergate, Tuskegee Syhillis, Cointelpro, Iran Contra affaire , multiple CIA ops. an assassinations, Kennedy Assassination, Silkworm Bohemian Gove, Gulf of Tonkin, etc, etc.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Sorry, we were just discussing conspiracies. I'll stop posting, those are bad subjects for sure and I should know better. Didn't mean to offend anyone, for sure. I apologize for pissing people off, I had no idea that was happening. Posters were making remarks and I was just following up with a little DD.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:32 pm

I think I missed the boat here, you weren't even referring to me, were you, now I feel like an idiot. Oh well, thanks anyway, but I'll still be careful.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:41 pm

hehe no you are all good crazyjerry. Smile

and you bring prudent points that will be argued with or dismissed completely no matter how sound your points are they will NEVER give them even a passing consideration. After all... the gov would never do these terrible things! GASP!!! The Vatican is NOT a Pedophile ring. OH THE HORROR!!! Big Pharma is only there to help you don't you know... welcome to my world LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:56 pm

Yeah and vaccinations save lives OMG!!!! Oh and they fluoridate the water to give us healthy teeth HOLY SHIT REALLY?!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong Empty Thanks Purpleskyz, glad we're in the same world, at least we can see it coming.

Post by crazyjerry123 Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:27 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:hehe no you are all good crazyjerry. Smile

and you bring prudent points that will be argued with or dismissed completely no matter how sound your points are they will NEVER give them even a passing consideration. After all... the gov would never do these terrible things! GASP!!! The Vatican is NOT a Pedophile ring. OH THE HORROR!!! Big Pharma is only there to help you don't you know... welcome to my world LOL

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:28 pm

crazyjerry123 wrote:Here's just a few more from the list which you didn't mention, and by the way the list will be revised to 50 soon. What about the Dreyfus Affair, MK-Ultra, Op. Mockingbird, Op. Ajax, Abestos, Watergate, Tuskegee Syhillis, Cointelpro, Iran Contra affaire , multiple CIA ops. an assassinations, Kennedy Assassination, Silkworm Bohemian Gove, Gulf of Tonkin, etc, etc.

I would not call most of those conspiracies, at least not in the sense the word is normally used. Criminal affairs, yes, fraud yes, shocking abuse of government power yes. Some like the Kennedy Assassination I have researched looked at the data from both sides, (Do you know how ponderous a reed the Warren Report is?) and found the evidence unconvincing, some, like the Gulf of Tonkin, were real incidents albeit exasperated by faulty intelligence and miscommunication and apparently distorted at the time. Still, that was not as much a conspiracy as a ruthless and cynical political move by one of the worst presidents we have had to help his re-election efforts. The military did what they were told, as their oath compels them to. Still in the end, at the bottom of the pile there was a real event.

Asbestos ... hell that wasn't a conspiracy, that was greed, plain and simple, you can add big tobacco and a few other industries to that list.

Dreyfus? I attribute that mostly to antisemitism pure and simple, something that continues to raise it's ugly head. I also place much of the evil cabal/Rothschild/etc. claims in that group. I doubt that it is just coincidence that most of the names listed just happen to be Jewish. Heck some even refer to them as the "evil Zionist bankers."

Many of the others I likewise would not consider conspiracies, some were intel operations, some people overstepping their bounds, many were simply people trying to do the right thing but making mistakes in some cases, and using the wrong methods in others. Some are just plain old unproven and unprovable accusations.

But anyone who does not agree with the various conspiracy theories have closed minds, so pay no attention.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong Empty That's why they flourish, too many closed minds, that will never open because of pride, one of the 7 sins, another great subject, LOL.

Post by crazyjerry123 Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:33 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
crazyjerry123 wrote:Here's just a few more from the list which you didn't mention, and by the way the list will be revised to 50 soon. What about the Dreyfus Affair, MK-Ultra, Op. Mockingbird, Op. Ajax, Abestos, Watergate, Tuskegee Syhillis, Cointelpro, Iran Contra affaire , multiple CIA ops. an assassinations, Kennedy Assassination, Silkworm Bohemian Gove, Gulf of Tonkin, etc, etc.

I would not call most of those conspiracies, at least not in the sense the word is normally used. Criminal affairs, yes, fraud yes, shocking abuse of government power yes. Some like the Kennedy Assassination I have researched looked at the data from both sides, (Do you know how ponderous a reed the Warren Report is?) and found the evidence unconvincing, some, like the Gulf of Tonkin, were real incidents albeit exasperated by faulty intelligence and miscommunication and apparently distorted at the time. Still, that was not as much a conspiracy as a ruthless and cynical political move by one of the worst presidents we have had to help his re-election efforts. The military did what they were told, as their oath compels them to. Still in the end, at the bottom of the pile there was a real event.

Asbestos ... hell that wasn't a conspiracy, that was greed, plain and simple, you can add big tobacco and a few other industries to that list.

Dreyfus? I attribute that mostly to antisemitism pure and simple, something that continues to raise it's ugly head. I also place much of the evil cabal/Rothschild/etc. claims in that group. I doubt that it is just coincidence that most of the names listed just happen to be Jewish. Heck some even refer to them as the "evil Zionist bankers."

Many of the others I likewise would not consider conspiracies, some were intel operations, some people overstepping their bounds, many were simply people trying to do the right thing but making mistakes in some cases, and using the wrong methods in others. Some are just plain old unproven and unprovable accusations.

But anyone who does not agree with the various conspiracy theories have closed minds, so pay no attention.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:35 pm

alleyrose wrote:Yeah and vaccinations save lives OMG!!!! Oh and they fluoridate the water to give us healthy teeth HOLY SHIT REALLY?!

I'm no fan of fluoridation, but I can remember polio, small pox and a whole host of other diseases. In fact I lost a friend to polio, and nearly lost a cousin to small pox when I was young. Could they do a better job formulating and administering the vaccinations? Yes, for starters, wait a bit longer, and don't try to give four and five at once. But even so, I am just as glad my kids and their kids do not have to face some of the diseases that I did as a kid.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:37 pm

crazyjerry123 wrote:That's why they flourish, too many closed minds, that will never open because of pride, one of the 7 sins, another great subject, LOL.

Like I said .... the question is whose mind is closed?

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:39 pm

Ooooooo I have a very open mind Kevin that's why I said the other day you should pole dance for us for entertainment!Wink

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:40 pm

Sorry, but the only one who get's to see me pole dance is my wife. bigsmile

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:43 pm

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA bummer!!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:50 pm

Well if Kevin won't pole dance for us to we have any other takers?? FS4 how are you on the pole??

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:54 pm

Agreed on Polio vax. But in our generation Kevin we did not have mercury as the inert ingredient  stabilizing agent in these vaccines like now. Why is this in any drug considering that it is actually poison? But shoot it into your newborn baby shall we? ugh....

I have a solution for the vaccine issue and have been saying it for over 40 years as I worked in a pharma sales position way back. Why not develop a simple scratch test to make sure that you or your child has NO reaction to the drug and every ingredient? 

All I suggest is people do their research.. you know.. google, wiki, or read a Warren report! Like you do Kevin! Whatever.. but then allow others to come to their own conclusion without telling them they are incorrect just because you do not agree with their opinion. 

Also remember.. when you or I or anyone is "researching" we are only reading what has been placed there for us to read. Both the alternative and main stream are liars and post untruths.

And that is TRUTH!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:58 pm

here you go Alley...

4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong 65ff2688f352144c10549ae358981bed

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:13 am

Woooohooooooo a  Minnion Pole Dance!!!

See Kevin this is how it's done!!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:39 am

Bookmark the permalink.  
Top gov’t. scientists say no to vaccines for their kids

Mar26  by Jon Rappoport  

Top gov’t. scientists say no to vaccines for their kids
Los Alamos, New Mexico
by Jon Rappoport
March 26, 2015
NoMoreFakeNews.com
“The combined death rate from scarlet fever, diphtheria, whooping cough and measles among children up to fifteen shows that nearly 90 percent of the total decline in mortality between 1860 and 1965 had occurred before the introduction of antibiotics and widespread immunization. In part, this recession may be attributed to improved housing and to a decrease in the virulence of micro-organisms, but by far the most important factor was a higher host-resistance due to better nutrition.” —Ivan Illich, Medical Nemesis, Bantam Books, 1977
Albuquerque Journal, 3/20, “Los Alamos schools top NM in vaccine exemptions”, reports:
2.3% of kids in Los Alamos public schools don’t get vaccinated. Their parents have received exemptions.
That’s the highest rate of non-vaccination in the state.
We’re talking about parents who work at the US Los Alamos Labs.
People with advanced degrees in science.
People who work for the federal government.
You would think the vaccine rate in that environment would stand at 100%, no questions asked.
What do these people know? Why are they opting out of vaccinations for their kids?
Those are hard questions to answer. Very hard.
Hmm, let’s think. For example, have they done some actual research on their own, and have they decided that vaccines are unsafe and ineffective?
No, that couldn’t be it. Of course not. Who in his right mind would come to that conclusion?
It must be this: these sober PhD federal scientists are being driven into fear by wild-eyed anti-vaccine lunatics. Yes. That’s it. Of course.
These obey-the-government-at-all-costs scientists have gone off the rails.
At Los Alamos Labs, where they do nuclear- bomb and disease research, there must be a Terrorist, whose mission is to subvert “vaccinations for everybody” and, by this covert tactic, aid a revolt against vaccinations and thereby allow the whole USA to succumb and die off from…the measles and mumps.
Yes. That’s it.
Finally. We’ve gotten to the bottom of it.
Terrorism at work.
Call in the FBI and DHS. Surround Los Alamos Labs with tanks. Lock the place down.
Send in brave men and women wearing hazmat suits (protection against measles and mumps) to find the Terrorist and take him, dead or alive.

While I was writing my first book, AIDS Inc. (*), in 1987, I began interviewing people about their health. These interviews branched out into areas that had nothing to do with AIDS.
(*) (AIDS Inc. is included as a bonus in my The Matrix Revealed and Power Outside The Matrix collections.)
I discovered a number of people who were in excellent health and had never received a vaccination.
Of course, “medical science” rarely if ever concerns itself with people who are heathy and how they got that way.
One common factor emerged in my interviews with very healthy people: good nutrition.
Big surprise, right?
The more people I spoke to, the more obvious something became: non-medical, naturally acquired immunity to disease could become a serious problem—for the medical cartel.
Its solution? Pretend such immunity doesn’t exist.
This is a quite insane approach.
Yes, many people around the world don’t have access to the foods that constitute good nutrition.
Regardless, if the goal is really excellent health, that underlying aspect must be addressed. There is no way around it.
You can’t say, “Well, for those unfortunate people, we’ll give them immunity with vaccines and guard their health with drugs.”
That’s preposterous. It doesn’t work. It only makes things worse.
The current rabid campaign in the US to inject every human with a whole host of vaccines is sheer madness (*). It intentionally ignores the fact that natural immunity should be the goal, which can only be achieved through non-medical means.
(*) (And, I might add, the people at the National Vaccine Information Center Advocacy Portal are doing a superb job of tracking this rabid madness. I urge you to check them out.)
To cover up this essential fact about health, public health agencies, doctors, and the pharmaceutical industry assault the population with ceaseless propaganda implying that everyone is sick or on the verge of becoming sick all the time.
Well, guess what? Your body is your own. It’s undoubtedly more your own than anything else you possess.
Apparently, this fact needs reaffirming in these times.
Unless, of course, you believe the State owns your body and can inject it with anything it wants to.

4 - Forbes Weighes in on Dinar & Dong Matrixrevealed3

Propaganda operations are designed to elicit fear. The fear of getting sick and, therefore, the need for vaccines, is not enough to persuade the whole population to fold up and follow orders.
So the campaign has added a layer: many states are considering bills that would make vaccines mandatory. In this case, the fear of law enforcement would be the goal.
It’s called a Police State.
For some, that equals Paradise.
But at Los Alamos Labs, that’s not the case, at least when it comes to vaccination. On every other issue, all the scientists there play strictly by the book.
But vaccination? Protecting their kids from injections of germs and toxic chemicals? Some of those scientists have figured that one out.
This is called a Clue.
Jon Rappoport
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at NoMoreFakeNews.com or OutsideTheRealityMachine.

Thanks to: https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com

YEP PERFECTLY SAFE.. NO WORRIES JUST DON'T WANT MY KIDS POISONED BUT YOURS MUST BE???!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:33 am

2.3% of kids in Los Alamos public schools don’t get vaccinated. Their parents have received exemptions.
That’s the highest rate of non-vaccination in the state.
We’re talking about parents who work at the US Los Alamos Labs.

Are we actually talking about parents who work at Los Alamos labs?  The author doesn't provide any evidence that we are.  Not everyone in Los Alamos, obviously, works at the lab.

On top of that, Sante Fe's and Taos' percentages (2.0 and 2.1) aren't substantially different than Los Alamos, and obviously Sante Fe and Taos don't have a Los Alamos National Lab.  It's also mentioned that anti vaccers are more likely to send their children to private school, and Los Alamos doesn't have much of a private school presence, so the small difference that does exist could easily be explained by that.  So not only is there no evidence that we're talking about the children of scientists, there's evidence that we're likely NOT talking about the children of scientists.  And on top of that, the scientist's in question are physicists and engineers and material scientists, etc.  Just because you're awesome at physics doesn't mean you're not an idiot about medicine.  In fact, based on my experience working in a scientific field (technically I would be considered a scientist) and having numerous friends and relatives that are scientists, it's actually the opposite. Frequently top notch scientists are so dedicated and engrossed in their one particular field, they can be quite ignorant about matters that aren't related to it.

I discovered a number of people who were in excellent health and had never received a vaccination.

Wow.  What an absurd statement.  I don't believe the medical establishment says anything like "If you don't get vacced 100% of you will spend your entire life being seriously ill."  Of course there are non vacced people that are perfectly healthy.  To think otherwise this guy would have to be a moron.

non-medical, naturally acquired immunity to disease

I'm sure my friend's father, who spent a lifetime in a wheelchair due to polio, will be happy to know he was helping develop "non-medical, naturally acquired immunity to disease."  Or he would be, if he hadn't died about 30 years too early due to polio.

This article is just garbage.  It's bad journalism and bad "science".

Personally I'll get my medical advice from someone other than Jon Rappoport, who has a bachelor's in philosophy and sells CDs on magic and developing paranormal abilities.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:53 am

Absolutely if I had children I would vaccinate.  With all the children from other countries arriving here carrying who know what, no doubt about it.  The benefits would outweigh any possible (& debatable) risk.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:07 am

ssmith wrote:Absolutely if I had children I would vaccinate.  With all the children from other countries arriving here carrying who know what, no doubt about it.  The benefits would outweigh any possible (& debatable) risk.

AGREE
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum