Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement

Go down

Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement Empty Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:06 am

Dh start Kirkuk oil to Turkey Via the Kurdistan line after a week of Baghdad-Erbil agreement 13850

Declared the governor of Kirkuk Necmettin cream, Friday, start pumping 150 thousand barrels of oil from the Kirkuk oilfields to Turkey, and as likely to increase production to 250 thousand barrels after the completion of the development plans, a source in the North Oil Company said that the oil product will be shipped through pipelines built by Kurdistan region.

Karim said in an interview to the (long-Presse), said that "supposed to have started pumping 150 thousand barrels of oil fields of Kirkuk to the Turkish province of Iraqi Kurdistan passing the line," likely "add other amounts for this line."

Karim added that "Kirkuk oilfields production will reach 250 thousand barrels after the implementation of the development of production processes in the northern oil fields plans."

For his part, a source in the North Oil Company said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The oil extracted from the Kirkuk fields will be shipped through the lines established by the region and heading to Turkey to implement the agreement that has been reached between the center and the region."

The source, who requested anonymity, that "the amount of oil extracted from Kirkuk, amounting to 150 thousand barrels will increase during the coming period after the completion of the study processes and conduct technical linkage fields of Kirkuk and Jambour and baker with Bai Hassan, which began weeks before then with Hormal passing through the territory of Kurdistan region to Turkey. "

The oil minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, announced today, to begin shipment of the Kirkuk oil through pipes that create the Kurdistan region with Turkey, according to the agreement that was reached with the territory.

Announced Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, in (November 13, 2014), agreed with the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government to the Federal Government to transfer $ 500 million for the region, and among the agreement to ensure that the Government of the Territory put 150 thousand barrels of crude oil per day at the disposal of the government Federal, regional president stressed that the government will visit Baghdad at the head of a delegation to develop a "comprehensive" and constitutional solutions to resolve outstanding issues.

The oil minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, arrived in (November 13, 2014), to Erbil to discuss the oil file, and to reach an agreement between the central and regional governments on the differences Alnaftyh.okan President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani stressed, in (November 12, 2014), that Open the door to dialogue with the central government to reach an agreement and the non-recurrence of a mechanism to cut the budget and the salaries of the staff of the region, and expressed optimism regarding the upcoming visit to the oil minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi to Erbil.

It is noteworthy that the former prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, instructed to cut the budget of the Kurdistan region since the beginning of the current year 2014, including staff salaries, against the backdrop of the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum