Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts

2 posters

Go down

CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts Empty Re: CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:47 am

CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts 332537851
Metal coins from the category of 25 fils were in circulation until the nineties of the last century

Nora Albjara member of the committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives revealed that the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups, in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency is currently in circulation.

She said in her statement Albjara Radio Free Iraq, "said the project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually."

He predicted the financial expert Hilal Taan inflation rate declines, with the issuance of metal coins of small denominations in the daily financial transactions, remarkable that 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of large cash block.

The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton, noted that he may not find coins accepted by a lot of Iraqis, especially young people, due to the existence of an entire generation of Iraqis had not trading coins due to stop use since the early nineties of  http://goo.gl/bz2pPX

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts Empty Re: CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts

Post by RoyBoy Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:01 pm

Well now Iraq, bring out them reforms and pass them laws and lets see them coins . I'm ready ;-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum