Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister

Go down

U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister Empty U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:47 pm

Slaider | 31 July 2014, 7: 08 pm

Treasures media/follow-up – revealed a senior official at the State Department, about the difficulty of dealing with the Iraqi Government led by Al-Maliki, said that Al-Maliki days are numbered actually in power, as he alluded to Washington's optimistic new leaders for the post after the formation of the new Parliament, said there were differences between the American and Iraqi leaders on dealing with the terrorist organization (daash).

He said US Assistant Secretary of State for Iraq and Iran Brett mkork speaking at a hearing before the Foreign Relations Committee of the US Senate, the Washington Post quoted suffered severe frustrations with the Iraqi Government, particularly over the past year, "predicting that" the Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister ".

Mkork said before the Senate Committee, saying "I have formed a new Parliament, and through this Parliament being shown new leaders, and there are a handful of very well-established leaders might appear on the surface to hold Prime Minister, adding" we are eager to see this event achieved very quickly in the next few days. "

Military analysts believed that Maliki has failed as a leader in bringing together Shiites and Sunnis and Kurds in a coalition Government, as well as failing to launch the current war against militants.

Mkork revealed who served as a diplomat in Iraq over the presence of US troops was "a profound gap between the u.s. and Iraqi plans on how to manage battles against" terrorist organization totals daash, stating that "the US Army officers advised the Iraqi Government not to enter the Iraqi city of Tikrit but took a contrary and gone to Tikrit, we actually did not support this resolution and the 700 advisers from the u.s. Army who were sent to Iraq were confused."

And between mkork "told Al-Maliki that his generals were they deceive him about the progress of the Organization daash," Noting that "Maliki has expelled a number of screening officers".

http://www.knoozmedia.net/?p=58229

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister 2805820865  U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister 2805820865  U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister 2805820865  U.s. official: Al-Maliki's days are numbered as Prime Minister 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum