Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc

Go down

Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc Empty Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:27 am

It is said that a disagreement between the political blocs, especially between the forces of the National Alliance on the interpretation of the largest parliamentary bloc, which will cost several constitutional form the next government

BAGHDAD / obelisk denied MP who served President of Age in the Iraqi parliament Mehdi al-Hafez, on Sunday, receiving a request from the National Alliance as the largest parliamentary bloc, in the first meeting of the Council of Representatives.

Al-Haafiz for "obelisk", he "did not receive any request from the head of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, in the first session of parliament, where the coalition is the largest bloc in the House of Representatives."

It is said that a disagreement between the political blocs, especially between the forces of the National Alliance on the interpretation of the largest parliamentary bloc, which will cost several constitutional form the next government.

The head of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari read out a statement after a meeting of the leadership of the alliance in 28 of last June decided upon the announcement that the National Alliance, which is called the largest parliamentary bloc in the House of Representatives, which will nominate its candidate for prime minister, according to the Constitution.

The document revealed that it had seen "obelisk", last Friday, that the National Alliance is composed of a coalition of state law and the Liberal block and block the citizen and the alliance of the National Reform and the Alliance of virtue and honest, they issued an official document to the President of the age of the parliament Mehdi al-Hafez, they fell as the largest parliamentary bloc in Parliament , according to what was signed by the leaders of the National Alliance.

For his part, denied that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, signed a request made ​​by the President of the Age Mehdi al-Hafez includes the consideration of the National Alliance biggest bloc.

The head of the Federal Court judge, Medhat al-Mahmoud, had announced last Thursday, that the largest parliamentary blocs, which formed the government in 2010 will be the same ministerial cab for 2014, noting that the biggest bloc is composed under the dome of the parliament.

http://almasalah.com/ar/News/35360/الحافظ-لم-استلم-طلبا-لاعتبار-التحال

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc 2805820865  Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc 2805820865  Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc 2805820865  Hafiz: I have not received a request to consider the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum