Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

NEW RANDY KOONCE POST

2 posters

Go down

koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST Empty NEW RANDY KOONCE POST

Post by TLF Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:59 pm

To Me

Today at 6:41 PM
How are you makin it.  I am adding a date to archive..Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I have added a date to the last three notes so that we can keep my thoughts in order, I have aged a little in the investment.

First if anyone is giving anything other than a rate of less than 4 dollars, He or She is crazy there will not be anything above 4... along with that most likely we will see the rate between 2 and 3 bucks  it could possibly be the original rate of 3.44 but I am pretty sure the IMF has decided against that... but there could be a miracle in that rate.

Second Wells Fargo will not have 800# please stay as far away from this stuff as you can.  I do have Wells Fargo contact and I have been instructed that it is not affiliated with them.

Third if anyone is giving a date for the RV they are not telling the truth because no one has a grasp on it.... there is only a window of time that the pressure is so great that Iraq would have to RV...

Fourth I have waited to see if a window would open since my last note and it has... we have about 5 days here that it could go..and if it does not then it will most likely get pushed to right at the 1st or a little after.... .

Fifth Now this window is very much dependent on Whether Iraq can get enough money to operate.... the only way for them to do this and not RV is to start trading Bonds (the IMF has vowed not to let this happen until an RV) I can only say that so far Iraq has not been able to get the bonds so if the IMF holds true then we will have an RV by the First of the Year and if the Window holds the next 5 days.....

Sixth Please pray for this window to have enough pressure on the country of Iraq to RV

Seventh I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.... IF we get an RV then I know it will be happy, If not keep your chin up because this is coming to an end.....

Eighth  if you wonder if it has RV'd Check the CBI..... They cannot RV in the country without RVing out side of the Country, do not fall for the people that say this...

Ninth You will be able after the RV to go to any major bank and exchange your Dinar..... the rate is the only thing you need to check multiple banks about or dealers.

Check CBI.IQ

I am Extremely hopeful at this time.

Breathe,,,

Check www.cbi.iq  every day to see if it has changed... do not take a guru or a post about in
country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST Empty Re: NEW RANDY KOONCE POST

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Not bad overall ... in fact, for the most part, pretty good info and advise. Nlot so sure about the window bit, but time will tell.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST 2805820865  koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST 2805820865  koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST 2805820865  koonce - NEW RANDY KOONCE POST 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum