Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency.

+12
Catherine
kingosawbe
CaptnJerry
LookingAtTheHeavens
greenlight
zerhourwriter
therealbutterfly
Ponee
IQD4US
HeadNotTheTail
1alaskan
ibcraig0
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 Empty Re: Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency.

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:34 am

HeadNotTheTail wrote:I Do Not mind getting chopped up On this Lop thing , My views are mine,Heck I could Post Lop info but it is Nonsense to me . sure it will Lop ... after the rv and they give you a period of time to cash in....that Has been the Plan the whole time... But Not till after The Rv...The reason they will Devalue after Rv is so the 25k and the 25 note can coexist ...Plane and simple ,,,to me anyway..To be Honest about it all these articles they are just ones view on what they are writing about ,,and we have seen allot of that .....I remember about a month ago there were wall to wall articles on here, and Now none came to furission ,sorry about my spelling. My only Point is that it will RV first....and of cores the 25k will devalue....

Here is a news story out of Iraq from last Saturday. It talks about the raising of the three zeros as new currency being issued, and this new currency does not have the three zeros on them... hence raising the three zeros.
It mentions adding Kurdish writing to the English and Arabic writing on the bills, and returning the value of it to where it was in the 80's.
It is through google translator so the english is a bit dicey. In the last paragraph it says... "And on the variables of the new currency they will appear new look including the lifting of three zeros from the dinar and at the same time returned to the value in the eighties and also will enter the addition to Arabic and English, ..."

To put it simply, raising the three zeros is bringing in new currency without the three zeros.

One of the things were also mentioned in the economic file of the 2010 Iraq is the Iraqi currency and delete the three zeroes of them,
حيث كشف الخبير الأول في البنك المركزي العراقي الدكتور مظهر محمد صالح إن العملة العراقية الجديدة سيجرى عليها جملة من التغييرات من أهمها رفع ثلاث أصفار منها بهدف تشريقها ورفع قوتها الشرائية ، والثانية هو أنها ستظهر بحلة جديدة بإضافة اللغة الكردية للغات العربية والانكليزية التي كانت تطبع بها . Has revealed the first expert at the CBI appearance of Dr. Mohamed Saleh said that Iraq's new currency will be conducted by a number of changes from the most important of which raise three zeroes of the aim of Tharigaha and raise their purchasing power, and the second is that they'll give new look by adding the Kurdish language of Arabic and English that were printed out. وأضاف مظهر إن مشروع تبديل العملة العراقية يعد من بين أهم المشاريع الإستراتيجية التي يسير عليها البنك لكن ليس على المدى القريب وإنما على الأفقين المتوسط والبعيد ، فتغيير العملة ليست بالأمور السهلة فيجب إن تسبقها الكثير من التحضيرات قبيل الوصول لقرار التبديل .خاصة وان الكتلة تعاني التضخم والدولة تسير نحو الاستقرار وبالتالي أفاق التضخم يتحمله سياسات إصلاح هذا التضخم وإصلاح النظام النقدي والعملة ، والتضخم يعاني من تضخم سابق بمعدل 50% وكتلة نقدية كبيرة وقدرة شرائية محدودة وهنا يجب خلق معادلات فبدلا من كمية كبيرة من النقود مقابل كمية صغيرة من السلع نحاول عكس المعادلة كمية قليلة من النقد مقابل قوة شرائية كبيرة . The appearance of the draft Iraqi Currency Exchange is one of the most important strategic projects, which goes by the bank, but not in the near term, but on the horizons the medium and long term, Changing the currency is not things easy it must be preceded by a lot of preparation, such as access to the decision to switch. Especially since the cluster experiencing inflation and the State is moving towards stability and thus the prospects for inflation endures reform policies that inflation and reforming the monetary system and currency, and inflation is suffering from inflation earlier rate of 50% and the mass of large cash and low purchasing power and here we must create equations instead of a large amount of money for a small amount of goods we are trying to reverse the equation a small amount of cash for purchasing power.
وبين إن الكتلة النقدية العراقية حاليا تجاوزت ال29 تريليون دينار وتسمى أوراق تعاملية ولا يمكن إن تبقى بالترليونات بل يجب ترشيقها عبر حذف الاصفار وهنا ستخفض إلى الثلث والترشيق أمر مهم لسحب التضخم وسحب كميات من العملة وهو لا يؤثر على الرواتب ولا القوة الشرائية ولا على إي تعاملات نقدية فقط نحاول تخفيف العبء بسحب هذا الكم الهائل من الأوراق ، وبحالة وجود نظام اقتصادي مستقر فيجب اللجوء لهذه السياسة المهمة بعملة مزدهرة ومتفائلة وتتعلق بمستقبل مزدهر للعراق ، وللأسف هناك من يحاول إرجاعه للوراء لكن العراق رغم كل ذلك مقبل لمستقبل مزدهر ويحتاج لإصلاحات مهمة وسريعة وصناعة السياسة النقدية تتدخل في إي أمر تراه مناسب للاقتصاد العراقي ، ووجدنا إن كلفة العد والفرز حاليا ترهق الموظفين ومع عملة رشيقة لا تتطلب هكذا مجهودات . And between the bloc the Iraqi monetary currently exceeded the 29 trillion dinars and called securities transactional and can not remain trillions, but must Trchigaha through the deletion of zeros and here reduced to one third and Limbering is important for the withdrawal of inflation and the withdrawal of amounts of currency which does not affect the wages and purchasing power, or at any MM just trying to ease the burden withdrawal of this vast amount of paperwork, and the state and a stable economic order must resort to this policy is important in the currency of a prosperous and optimistic about a prosperous future for Iraq, and unfortunately there are who tries to return it back, but Iraq in spite of all the future for a prosperous future and in need of major repairs, fast and industry, monetary policy intervene in any matter it deems appropriate for the Iraqi economy, and we found that the cost of counting and sorting currently weighs staff and with the currency of grace does not require such efforts.
وبشان متغيرات العملة الجديدة بين أنها ستظهر بحلة جديدة منها رفع ثلاثة أصفار من الدينار وارجاعة لذات قيمته في الثمانينات وأيضا ستظهر بإدخال اللغة الكردية إضافة للعربية والانكليزية وهذا مقر وفق الدستور فاللغة الكردية لغة رسمية ومقرة بالدستور وتستخدم في كافة المخاطبات الرسمية ، وستكون عملية الطباعة رصينة جدا راقية المستوى ووفق مواصفات خاصة جدا وغير قابلة للتزوير والتحريف والتزييف . And on the variables of the new currency between they will appear new look including the lifting of three zeros from the dinar and returned to the same value in the eighties and also will enter the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic and English, this headquarters according to the constitution language Kurdish language official and sanctioned by the Constitution and is used in all official correspondence, and will be printing process solid very fine level and according to specifications of a very special and not subject to fraud and corruption and forgery.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/62854-no-lop-no-lop-no-lop-this-should-put-it-to-rest/?s=560f25c9e08115ed2bb3bb61b27b4555#ixzz1nDYWdxYF

Again, this directly talks of a lop, tho this does also speak of an increase in rate of back to over $3 so that makes me happy. Lets jus thope it happens at the same time Smile

therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 Empty Re: Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency.

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:36 am

HeadNotTheTail wrote:
Redenomination of Romania as referenced by the Central Bank of Iraq:
Law on the redenomination of domestic currency

Law No. 348 of 14.07.04

Published in Monitorul Oficial al României, Part I No. 664 of 23.07.04 on the redenomination of the domestic currency.

The Parliament of Romania passes the present law.

Art.1.

(1) On 1 July 2005, the leu, Romania's legal tender, shall be redenominated so that 10,000 old lei, in circulation on that date, shall be exchanged for 1 new leu.
(2) Redenomination is the process of reducing the nominal value of the currency.
(3) The new leu shall be Romania's currency unit, hereinafter called the leu and shall be divided into 100 bani.

Art.2.

(1) In compliance with the provisions under Art. 1, the National Bank of Romania shall put into circulation the new banknotes and coins starting 1 July 2005.
(2) The existing banknotes and coins, i.e. the old lei, shall be legal tender until end-December 2006 and shall be accepted for payment at a value calculated according to the provisions under Art. 1 para. (1).
(3) Starting 1 January 2007, the National Bank of Romania shall exchange the old banknotes and coins for the new ones, in accordance with its regulations.
(4) The exchange shall be made at the NBR branches carrying out payments and at the offices of the credit institutions authorised by the NBR Governor's order to perform the exchange, during a three-year period, at most, until 31 December 2009.

Art.3.

During 1 July 2005 - 31 December 2006, the banknotes and coins in circulation before 1 July 2005, hereinafter referred to as old currency, shall be gradually replaced by the new banknotes and coins issued by the National Bank of Romania, hereinafter referred to as new currency.

Art.4.

(1) Starting 1 March 2005 up to 30 June 2006, the prices and tariffs of goods and services shall be displayed in both old and new currency.
(2) The amounts established in the contracts of utility providers, in progress on 1 March 2005, as well as the invoices for utility payments shall be notified to the parties in both old and new currency.

Art.5.

(1) Goods, rights and obligations, which may be valued in cash, created prior to 1 July 2005, shall be converted in accordance with the report referred to in Art. 1, in all the cases where such goods, rights and obligations are subject to valuation, payment or drawing-up of any other legal report.
(2) Conversion in the new currency unit, as provided in para. (1), shall be performed in compliance with the state of affairs on 30 June 2005.
(3) Redenomination is made pursuant to this Law and a previous statement in this respect from authorised persons is not deemed necessary.
(4) On 1 July 2005, the National Office of Trade Register shall record the redenomination of share capital and shares of registered legal entities and shall publish on its website the list of these entities and the new values, along with the old ones. In this case, the publication in Monitorul Oficial al României of the change in the share capital and shares is not deemed necessary.
(5) All the amounts expressed in old currency provided for in the legal acts issued prior to 1 July 2005 are replaced by the amounts expressed in new currency, by division to 10,000.

Art.6.

(1) As of 1 July 2005, the persons referred to in Art. 1 of Law No. 82/1991 - Accounting Act, republished, as subsequently amended and supplemented, shall draw up their financial statements using both the old and the new currency by 31 December 2005.
(2) Annual financial statements for 2005 are made using the new currency, under the conditions set by order of the minister of public finance.

Art.7.

(1) Non-compliance with provisions of Art. 4 shall be deemed as infringement.
(2) The fine charged for the infringement provided for in para. (1) ranges from 10,000,000 to 30,000,000, expressed in old currency, and shall be applied to persons found guilty of non-compliance with the provisions of this Law.
(3) Identification of infringement and implementation of sanctions are to be made by the governing bodies in the Ministry of Public Finance and its subordinated units, the National Control Authority and the National Authority for Consumer Protection, as well as by the authorised personnel of the city halls.
(4) The provisions of this Law related to infringements are supplemented by provisions of Government Ordinance No. 2/2001 on the legal regime of infringements, as approved, altered and supplemented by Law 180/2002, as subsequently amended.

http://www.polymernotes.org/other_country/ROU_law.htm
Last edited by dinar_queen; 08-12-2011 at 03:59 PM.
For purposes of monitoring under the program, a program exchange rate will be used. This program exchange rate will be set at ID 1,170 per U.S. dollar. The program exchange rate will be used to convert into Iraqi dinars the U.S. dollar value of all CBI foreign assets and liabilities denominated in U.S. dollars, as required. - IMF IRAQ SBA 2011-2012

This clearly shows how they redenoiminated/lopped in Romania. Hope that clears it up for everyone how it will work in Iraq. Tho I still think we will see an increase on the rate too, unlike Romania. And I have a personal friend in Romania and she didnt get any increase in value of her money when they redenominated, it was just all even.

Not sure why DQ's comment is at the end tho, it has nothing to do with the dinar.......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:38 am

HeadNotTheTail wrote:I have allot More But why....I Love you guys, Just trying to help Out.....

Can we all agree That JESUS ROCKS

I love you too but I still want to see articles that show me no lop. So far you keep showing ones explaining how it will lol

and yes, Jesus rocks! Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:22 am

My point Butterfly is that Yes after the RV it has to lop,in order to,But we are not talking about lop with Lower demons , just for the 25k notes until the Process to get them off the streets is over, Just curious we have seen all the articles and some point to lop and some not or a combo of both , agree... I would like to here your view on this in detail, can you do that for me in my private message Box,, why you ask,,,I have never claimed to know it all and by letting you teach me will help me to understand better,,,Only reason being here is to Help others and I must keep an open mind in this investment to better do so ,,, Heck besides it's fun,,,,WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOWOOOO,,,,,that being said please drop me a message on your views.... WOOOOOOHOOOOOOWOOOOO GO RV GO!!!!!!!
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:27 am

HeadNotTheTail wrote:My point Butterfly is that Yes after the RV it has to lop,in order to,But we are not talking about lop with Lower demons , just for the 25k notes until the Process to get them off the streets is over, Just curious we have seen all the articles and some point to lop and some not or a combo of both , agree... I would like to here your view on this in detail, can you do that for me in my private message Box,, why you ask,,,I have never claimed to know it all and by letting you teach me will help me to understand better,,,Only reason being here is to Help others and I must keep an open mind in this investment to better do so ,,, Heck besides it's fun,,,,WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOWOOOO,,,,,that being said please drop me a message on your views.... WOOOOOOHOOOOOOWOOOOO GO RV GO!!!!!!!

I sure hope its a lop AFTER an rv but thats not what any article indicates. A lop/redenomination affects all notes, not the big ones. I am not sure where you are getting that a lop is the process of withdrawing them off the streets tho. Because they state they will have both currencies used at the same time, it clearly shows a RD. But not one article I have seen has indicated it will be anything but a RD, tho that one you showed stated it would increase too, but it still shows a RD first. We will just have to wait and see if they raise it at the same time, which I pray they do......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:34 am

IMF, International Monetary Fund, IQD, iraqi dinar, Redenomination, revaluation

A report on Monday by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) suggests that the Iraqi dinar is currently fairly valued at 1170 dinars to the US dollar:
“The CBI [Central Bank of Iraq] will continue to aim at keeping inflation low, predominantly by maintaining a stable exchange rate. The low level and the relative stability of inflation do not suggest any significant over- or under-valuation of the Iraqi dinar. Also, a stable exchange rate continues to provide a solid anchor for the public’s expectations in an otherwise highly uncertain environment and in an economy with a very low level of financial intermediation.”
The report continues, “Meanwhile, the CBI will continue to keep its policy interest rate positive in real terms. To enhance mobilization of domestic financing, limitations on state-owned banks’ use of government deposits for investing in Treasury bills have been reduced, while the pension fund has also been allowed to invest in Treasury bills and to participate in auctions directly.”
It also allows for the possibility of an upward drift in the value of the dinar over the years:
“Staff supports the CBI’s policy of managing the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to keep inflation low. A stable exchange rate continues to provide a solid anchor for the public’s expectations in an otherwise highly uncertain environment. Over time, rising oil revenues could put upward pressure on the real exchange rate, which would warrant allowing greater exchange rate flexibility.”
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:50 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
HeadNotTheTail wrote:I Do Not mind getting chopped up On this Lop thing , My views are mine,Heck I could Post Lop info but it is Nonsense to me . sure it will Lop ... after the rv and they give you a period of time to cash in....that Has been the Plan the whole time... But Not till after The Rv...The reason they will Devalue after Rv is so the 25k and the 25 note can coexist ...Plane and simple ,,,to me anyway..To be Honest about it all these articles they are just ones view on what they are writing about ,,and we have seen allot of that .....I remember about a month ago there were wall to wall articles on here, and Now none came to furission ,sorry about my spelling. My only Point is that it will RV first....and of cores the 25k will devalue....

Here is a news story out of Iraq from last Saturday. It talks about the raising of the three zeros as new currency being issued, and this new currency does not have the three zeros on them... hence raising the three zeros.
It mentions adding Kurdish writing to the English and Arabic writing on the bills, and returning the value of it to where it was in the 80's.
It is through google translator so the english is a bit dicey. In the last paragraph it says... "And on the variables of the new currency they will appear new look including the lifting of three zeros from the dinar and at the same time returned to the value in the eighties and also will enter the addition to Arabic and English, ..."

To put it simply, raising the three zeros is bringing in new currency without the three zeros.

One of the things were also mentioned in the economic file of the 2010 Iraq is the Iraqi currency and delete the three zeroes of them,
حيث كشف الخبير الأول في البنك المركزي العراقي الدكتور مظهر محمد صالح إن العملة العراقية الجديدة سيجرى عليها جملة من التغييرات من أهمها رفع ثلاث أصفار منها بهدف تشريقها ورفع قوتها الشرائية ، والثانية هو أنها ستظهر بحلة جديدة بإضافة اللغة الكردية للغات العربية والانكليزية التي كانت تطبع بها . Has revealed the first expert at the CBI appearance of Dr. Mohamed Saleh said that Iraq's new currency will be conducted by a number of changes from the most important of which raise three zeroes of the aim of Tharigaha and raise their purchasing power, and the second is that they'll give new look by adding the Kurdish language of Arabic and English that were printed out. وأضاف مظهر إن مشروع تبديل العملة العراقية يعد من بين أهم المشاريع الإستراتيجية التي يسير عليها البنك لكن ليس على المدى القريب وإنما على الأفقين المتوسط والبعيد ، فتغيير العملة ليست بالأمور السهلة فيجب إن تسبقها الكثير من التحضيرات قبيل الوصول لقرار التبديل .خاصة وان الكتلة تعاني التضخم والدولة تسير نحو الاستقرار وبالتالي أفاق التضخم يتحمله سياسات إصلاح هذا التضخم وإصلاح النظام النقدي والعملة ، والتضخم يعاني من تضخم سابق بمعدل 50% وكتلة نقدية كبيرة وقدرة شرائية محدودة وهنا يجب خلق معادلات فبدلا من كمية كبيرة من النقود مقابل كمية صغيرة من السلع نحاول عكس المعادلة كمية قليلة من النقد مقابل قوة شرائية كبيرة . The appearance of the draft Iraqi Currency Exchange is one of the most important strategic projects, which goes by the bank, but not in the near term, but on the horizons the medium and long term, Changing the currency is not things easy it must be preceded by a lot of preparation, such as access to the decision to switch. Especially since the cluster experiencing inflation and the State is moving towards stability and thus the prospects for inflation endures reform policies that inflation and reforming the monetary system and currency, and inflation is suffering from inflation earlier rate of 50% and the mass of large cash and low purchasing power and here we must create equations instead of a large amount of money for a small amount of goods we are trying to reverse the equation a small amount of cash for purchasing power.
وبين إن الكتلة النقدية العراقية حاليا تجاوزت ال29 تريليون دينار وتسمى أوراق تعاملية ولا يمكن إن تبقى بالترليونات بل يجب ترشيقها عبر حذف الاصفار وهنا ستخفض إلى الثلث والترشيق أمر مهم لسحب التضخم وسحب كميات من العملة وهو لا يؤثر على الرواتب ولا القوة الشرائية ولا على إي تعاملات نقدية فقط نحاول تخفيف العبء بسحب هذا الكم الهائل من الأوراق ، وبحالة وجود نظام اقتصادي مستقر فيجب اللجوء لهذه السياسة المهمة بعملة مزدهرة ومتفائلة وتتعلق بمستقبل مزدهر للعراق ، وللأسف هناك من يحاول إرجاعه للوراء لكن العراق رغم كل ذلك مقبل لمستقبل مزدهر ويحتاج لإصلاحات مهمة وسريعة وصناعة السياسة النقدية تتدخل في إي أمر تراه مناسب للاقتصاد العراقي ، ووجدنا إن كلفة العد والفرز حاليا ترهق الموظفين ومع عملة رشيقة لا تتطلب هكذا مجهودات . And between the bloc the Iraqi monetary currently exceeded the 29 trillion dinars and called securities transactional and can not remain trillions, but must Trchigaha through the deletion of zeros and here reduced to one third and Limbering is important for the withdrawal of inflation and the withdrawal of amounts of currency which does not affect the wages and purchasing power, or at any MM just trying to ease the burden withdrawal of this vast amount of paperwork, and the state and a stable economic order must resort to this policy is important in the currency of a prosperous and optimistic about a prosperous future for Iraq, and unfortunately there are who tries to return it back, but Iraq in spite of all the future for a prosperous future and in need of major repairs, fast and industry, monetary policy intervene in any matter it deems appropriate for the Iraqi economy, and we found that the cost of counting and sorting currently weighs staff and with the currency of grace does not require such efforts.
وبشان متغيرات العملة الجديدة بين أنها ستظهر بحلة جديدة منها رفع ثلاثة أصفار من الدينار وارجاعة لذات قيمته في الثمانينات وأيضا ستظهر بإدخال اللغة الكردية إضافة للعربية والانكليزية وهذا مقر وفق الدستور فاللغة الكردية لغة رسمية ومقرة بالدستور وتستخدم في كافة المخاطبات الرسمية ، وستكون عملية الطباعة رصينة جدا راقية المستوى ووفق مواصفات خاصة جدا وغير قابلة للتزوير والتحريف والتزييف . And on the variables of the new currency between they will appear new look including the lifting of three zeros from the dinar and returned to the same value in the eighties and also will enter the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic and English, this headquarters according to the constitution language Kurdish language official and sanctioned by the Constitution and is used in all official correspondence, and will be printing process solid very fine level and according to specifications of a very special and not subject to fraud and corruption and forgery.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/62854-no-lop-no-lop-no-lop-this-should-put-it-to-rest/?s=560f25c9e08115ed2bb3bb61b27b4555#ixzz1nDYWdxYF

Again, this directly talks of a lop, tho this does also speak of an increase in rate of back to over $3 so that makes me happy. Lets jus thope it happens at the same time Smile

I pray it does at the same time too happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:24 pm

HeadNotTheTail wrote:NO LOP!

Issue #3: The LOP theory.
My friends, the LOP theory is one that scares a lot of investors. Some of you are running around like your hair is on fire and quite honestly – you have barely even smelled smoke. There is approximately TWO decent articles out there that speak of a legitimate LOP, and neither of them are official announcements made by the IMF, CBI, or any other financially influential organization.
Now here is what I want you to understand. *Could* Iraq LOP? Yes, of course – but keep reading. Historically speaking, countries have lopped when inflation is out of control. They have lopped when there are multiple currencies, and they have lopped when there was no other choice.
Is Iraq out of control with nowhere to go?
Not in my opinion! I know one thing for sure. If I was ready to overhaul my net worth and I knew I had a liability (I.E. Investors With Cash Dinar, like YOU), I would be doing everything I could to get you Investors to sell me your notes. I’d tell you all, every single one of you, “Oh yeah, sell your dinar… you’ll never make money on it.”
And then I’d give an evil chuckle and laugh like a maniac when the sheep just go “OK, here you go” and hand over their investments before they even see where it’s going!
The bottom line is this – maybe you don’t want to buy any more dinar, but you’re a fool if you sell out now. This ride is just about over, and only those with blinders on are going to be able to ignore the distractions and make it to the finish line.
I’ll see you there, with a pocket full of cash.

Sorry had to edit this, becuse his name cannot be mentioned here!

Zero Lop or Zero Lopping the Dinar Analysis
Zero Lop or Zero Lopping the Dinar Analysis
Dinar into Dollars - [7/13/2006]

Both Russia and Afghanistan are countries who have zero lopped their currency.
Lets look at their situations in relation to the Iraqi Dinar and the speculation and
rumors about Iraq doing a zero lop on their currency:

Afghanistan had 4 types of currency in circulation as a result of a civil war. It was
unknown how much of each was in circulation. For the people and the
government, this was a very difficult situation. As a result, the currency kept
losing it's value. They needed something both credible and efficient to use as
currency. You did not want people carrying around bags of money since
everything is cash based. Their zero lop happened at the same time as they
printed new currency to replace the confusing mix they had before. This ensured
everyone had the same currency, there was a known amount in circulation, and
people could buy and sell things with few notes. It has little in common to the
Iraqi Dinar and the speculation about the zero lop. Iraq has already
printed and established a single national currency, with secure features
and knows exactly how much is in circulation. The Dinar denominations are
already designed to carry high or low values without carrying around sacks of
money. It makes no sense for them to change the face of the currency, when
they are talking about increasing the value to fit their economic goals.

Russia performed zero lopping to their currency in 1998. They did this in
response to hyperinflation and to restore confidence in their currencies structure
and value. Iraq has roughly only 20% inflation. Russia also had denominations
that went too high - they had denominations of 5k, 10k, 50k, 100k, and 500k -
which were replaced with denominations of 5, 10, 50, 100 , and 500. In
comparison, Iraq's highest denomination is the 25k and has denominations all the
way down to 25 Dinar. If Iraq did zero lopping off the structure of the bills,
they would overlap denominations that already exist. This does not make
sense or fit the stated goals with the Iraqi Dinar. It seems that a zero lop, or
zero lopping would not occur with the denominations of the Dinar, but by
increasing it's value with a revalue that would benefit their economy and their
poor in a positive way.

Many many MANY people ask about the “LOP” theory. I may not have specifically and clearly addressed this in the past, so here it is:
The Iraqi Dinar is not going to lop.
With that said, let’s examine the LOP theory so you all understand it. At certain times in history, countries have chosen to “lop” the last 3 zeros off of their currency, which basically makes a 25,000 note worth 25. Fairly simple. The question we need to ask is this:
Why do countries lop?
One reason is hyperinflation. Sometimes a country prints currency so fast and furious that the economy can’t keep up, and the value of the currency goes down, down, down. Take the Zimbabwe currency, for example. A “Zimbabwean Millionaire” doesn’t really have too much to brag about. Here’s a picture. Actually, this guy may be a Zimbabwe Zillionaire, depending on the size of the notes!
That is Zimbabwe, though. Not Iraq.
Iraq does not have the inflation problem, Iraq is not a country with no way of obtaining wealth to increase the value of it’s currency like Zimbabwe. Iraq doesn’t even need to invent a gadget to make money, like China could do…
Their pockets are already lined with Black Gold.
I have said many times that Iraq’s currency is possibly THE most stable currency in the entire world, and aswat al iraq recently concurred with that statement:
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The exchange rates of the Iraqi Dinar (ID) against the U.S. Dollar is currently constant and stable, an adviser of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) said on Thursday.
“Currency policies are normally unstable in an absolute way,” Modhihar Mohammed Selah told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.
He said that the CBI intervenes to respond to legal demands of customers regarding the U.S. Dollar.
Currency policies are inherently unstable, but the Iraqi Dinar is stable.
I will close on that note for now. If you’re not on the newsletter, sign up – I have some announcements coming this week that you don’t want to miss.
Warm RV Wishes,
-Many many MANY people ask about the “LOP” theory. I may not have specifically and clearly addressed this in the past, so here it is:
The Iraqi Dinar is not going to lop.
With that said, let’s examine the LOP theory so you all understand it. At certain times in history, countries have chosen to “lop” the last 3 zeros off of their currency, which basically makes a 25,000 note worth 25. Fairly simple. The question we need to ask is this:
Why do countries lop?
One reason is hyperinflation. Sometimes a country prints currency so fast and furious that the economy can’t keep up, and the value of the currency goes down, down, down. Take the Zimbabwe currency, for example. A “Zimbabwean Millionaire” doesn’t really have too much to brag about. Here’s a picture. Actually, this guy may be a Zimbabwe Zillionaire, depending on the size of the notes!
That is Zimbabwe, though. Not Iraq.
Iraq does not have the inflation problem, Iraq is not a country with no way of obtaining wealth to increase the value of it’s currency like Zimbabwe. Iraq doesn’t even need to invent a gadget to make money, like China could do…
Their pockets are already lined with Black Gold.
I have said many times that Iraq’s currency is possibly THE most stable currency in the entire world, and aswat al iraq recently concurred with that statement:
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The exchange rates of the Iraqi Dinar (ID) against the U.S. Dollar is currently constant and stable, an adviser of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) said on Thursday.
“Currency policies are normally unstable in an absolute way,” Modhihar Mohammed Selah told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.
He said that the CBI intervenes to respond to legal demands of customers regarding the U.S. Dollar.
Currency policies are inherently unstable, but the Iraqi Dinar is stable.
I will close on that note for now. If you’re not on the newsletter, sign up – I have some announcements coming this week that you don’t want to miss.
Warm RV Wishes,

Sorry had to edit this!

3 - Article from the NY Federal Reserve regarding LOP or devaluation of currency. - Page 2 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:56 pm

:tup: Nice Article! Thanks!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CarniLvr79 Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:38 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian."

~ Henry Ford
CarniLvr79
CarniLvr79

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:27 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum