Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson

2 posters

Go down

ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson Empty Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:05 pm

Hello,

Asset Protection 101 Class itinerary:

9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST the 5th of January, CC number will be emailed to those signed up. If you would like to sign up for the second class send an email to AJanderson@oomteam.com

The Introduction of AJ Anderson and short history of his education, in the asset protection arena, with one life experience story, dealing with the education and an actual court trial and its outcome;
The Simple reasons why asset protection is important to people coming into riches, with some do and do not’s of the trade, these will also be discussed throughout;
Hands on diagram of a simple asset protection system; (you will need pen and paper)
Different jurisdictions to file entities and the ends and outs of the differences between them;
Types of artificial entities available for asset protection and the why and why not’s; (this will most likely be lengthy)
IRS considered abusive entities; (skeleton tax shelters)
General discussion about asset protection on which entity or entities may be best suited for you.
This itinerary is subject to change at any time before, during and after the scheduled class.
Please hold questions until the Q and A portions of each class.
We will most likely have more than 1 to 3 sessions consisting of 1 to 1 1/2 hours for each class session.

The Asset Protection book in now availible. The Asset Protection Book outlines every entity you may want to create from Corporations, LLCs, L3C and Trusts, including charitable remainder trusts and their operations. The Asset Protection book has two different templates within it, one being an Nevada LLC and the other is a Qualified Business Trust. Cost only $29.95! You may now preorder but only by mail at this time. Send payment to: Consumer Guardian, LLC, P.O. Box 56, Douds, Iowa 52551. The Asset protection book will be emailed to you once payment has been cleared. 1 to 5 days, postal money orders made out to Consumer Guardian is the fastest way to receive the book. Personal or Business checks accepted, but may take up to 5 days to process.

AJ

Last edited by AJAnderson on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson Empty Re: Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:24 pm

This is an actual book AJ correct? Did I read that right that if you order the book it will be 'emailed' to you...

Back to top Go down

ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson Empty Re: Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Its an e-book.

punisher wrote:This is an actual book AJ correct? Did I read that right that if you order the book it will be 'emailed' to you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:12 pm

AJAnderson wrote:Its an e-book.

punisher wrote:This is an actual book AJ correct? Did I read that right that if you order the book it will be 'emailed' to you...

Oh ok...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:52 pm

:cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:55 pm

AJAnderson wrote::cheers:

So the class starts at 8...i'm in atl, so that is actually what time where you are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:12 pm

8CST would be 9EST.

punisher wrote:

So the class starts at 8...i'm in atl, so that is actually what time where you are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Hey AJ, what format will the book be in? Also, have you considered PayPal etc as a method of payment?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson 2805820865  ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson 2805820865  ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson 2805820865  ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:19 pm

Ebook format and yes I am going to use paypal when the web page gets finished. AJ

Kevind53 wrote:Hey AJ, what format will the book be in? Also, have you considered PayPal etc as a method of payment?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:23 pm

AJAnderson wrote:8CST would be 9EST.

punisher wrote:

So 9pm for me...thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:33 pm

OK ... worse case I can convert it for my Kindle ... Thanks AJ

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson 2805820865  ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson 2805820865  ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson 2805820865  ajanderson - Asset Protection Class Tonight by AJAnderson 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:49 pm

The book will also open on a lap top or home PC. AJ

Kevind53 wrote:OK ... worse case I can convert it for my Kindle ... Thanks AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sunstarhb Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:28 pm

AJ,

I I HAVE NOT GOTTEN EMAIL FROM YOU REGARDING CLASS.

I DID SEND YOU AN EMAIL 10 DAYS AGO FOR THE CLASS.

LC

sunstarhb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:30 pm

PM or email me and I'll give you the information or check your spam mail. AJ

sunstarhb wrote:AJ,

I I HAVE NOT GOTTEN EMAIL FROM YOU REGARDING CLASS.

I DID SEND YOU AN EMAIL 10 DAYS AGO FOR THE CLASS.

LC

Back to top Go down

Post by sunstarhb Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:38 pm

AJ,

WHAT HAPPEN,

I HAVE NOT GOTTEN YOUR EMAIL FOR YOUR CLASS.

I WAS WAITING ALL DAY...

BELOW IS YOUR CONFIR.

============================

AJanderson Admin ajanderson@oomteam.com to me

show details 12/20/11

Hello,

The class time will be announced and will start after the New Year, I will let you know by email. You are now registered.

Thanks for your interest.

AJ

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 8:58 PM, L

Thanking you AJ,

I like to join your class if the time fits into my schedule.

I think it would be a very good opportunity to gain knowledge of such subject just in case it RVs....

LC

--

Forward

sunstarhb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum