Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis

4 posters

Go down

iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis Empty Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:26 am

Private exchange scams HAVE taken place recently.

Allow me to clarify, have people exchanged, YES.  They gave their currency away and they will NEVER get it back!  Maybe that's not really an exchange, more like a scam, but does this sound familiar?  It should be.  I'll be posting an update later, but in the meantime, what have you all been hearing regarding "Wells Fargo" or other private exchanges?

Wells Fargo has released, at least three memos regarding their position on the Iraqi Dinar right?  Why all of a sudden are people signing NDAs and heading to "exchange" only to be given SKR (safe keeping receipts) and NO CURRENCY IN RETURN?

I know for a fact some of you know what I am talking about.  My message ends now, temporarily as I'm following up on several leads.  If you are reading this, and I care not who you are, do not go along with Blaino or any other private exchange scam, I care not who is running it.

iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis Wells_10

Blaino, you are a moron for posting this, and now I've archived it, good luck getting out if it now.

http://vndbonanza.com/docs/

ARCHIVED:
/http://vndbonanza.com/docs/

Word of advice to everyone, find an important link or document?  IMMEDIATELY go to archive.org and save it, then post the archived link here.  Yes, you can post forms as well as PDFs etc.

There WILL be updates coming soon, in the meantime, post what you guys have heard regarding private exchanges (past and current) that have or are taking place.  I've been hit twice on Twitter and also my email box is getting hit with requests about joining a group, I'm really getting tired of people asking me rates, I always tell them to check xe.com, they never listen.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis Empty Re: Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis

Post by MidnightRider Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:12 pm

Seems that WF would be opening themselves up for lawsuits if they indeed did sell Dinar early on.  I have heard they did but cannot verify.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

iraqidinar - Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis Empty Re: Private Exchange Scams and Current Analysis

Post by dwm007 Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:19 pm

Why would they be open to lawsuits? Wells Fargo nor any other bank ever sold Dinar as an investment and I challenge you or anyone else to show where any bank ever promoted it as an investment! Early on a lot of banks sold Dinar and a lot of other currencies as a service for travelers and that's all they ever sold it for, after the Dinar scam became popular and it became obvious that people were buying it as an investment they stopped selling it! They wanted no part of this silly scam!

Wells Fargo nor any other bank is in any danger of lawsuits over selling Dinar!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:33 pm

I think I wrote I could not verify, just have heard they did sell people dinar.  Of course they never sold it as an investment....that would have been stupid nor did I mention the word investment.  However, the point I was making is, if their position now is the dinar is worthless, would that not be like them selling counterfeit money and then a few years down the road denying it?   That is, if indeed they did sell dinar to people and I heard numerous times early on of people purchasing thru them.

I have purchased Dong from them years ago and the day I purchased/ordered it, a guy on the phone with me told me not to purchase it as it was a scam yet they were selling it.  So if, as you state, they wanted no part of this silly scam, they called the dong a scam yet still were participating by selling it.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:58 pm

MidnightRider wrote:I think I wrote I could not verify, just have heard they did sell people dinar.  Of course they never sold it as an investment....that would have been stupid nor did I mention the word investment.  However, the point I was making is, if their position now is the dinar is worthless, would that not be like them selling counterfeit money and then a few years down the road denying it?   That is, if indeed they did sell dinar to people and I heard numerous times early on of people purchasing thru them.

I have purchased Dong from them years ago and the day I purchased/ordered it, a guy on the phone with me told me not to purchase it as it was a scam yet they were selling it.  So if, as you state, they wanted no part of this silly scam, they called the dong a scam yet still were participating by selling it.

Why would you need to verify if they sold it or not, so what if they did? Where did you get the idea their position is that it's worthless? They will tell you plainly it's worth 1166 per Dollar but that they don't sell it, they never in any way said it was worthless their position is that they refuse to sell it because people were buying it for a WORTHLESS INVESTMENT, not that the Dinar itself is worthless.

One of the phony arguments regarding this scam has always been that since the banks were selling Dinar then that meant the "investment" must be legitimate! Total BS of course and the Dinar was sold just as was several other currencies, as a courtesy service for travelers and for no other reason! Wells Fargo probably did sell Dinar early on before the scam became rampant just like some other currencies that some banks sold, at least they probably did in certain areas since travel to and from Iraq was quite common in those days. Travel was common because in addition to the military there were many contractors, media employees, etc going back and forth so there was a need for Dinar in departure and return locations so THAT'S why they sold it and it in no way makes them liable for any lawsuits stemming from this scam.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:12 pm

Back to the private exchanges.  Seems the people that went to exchange got SKRs, supposedly.  They are all scared to talk to me because they signed NDAs, lucky for me, one brave soul is speaking up, and that person sent me all of the emails.  Thank God for honest people.

In other related news, Tony is having his sentencing in three weeks on 11/30, here is a screenshot from my Twitter.

Seems that those who "exchanged", yes, those suckers now have nothing, nothing at all, but a piece of paper about as useful as a 100 trillion Zimbabwe Dollar.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:26 pm

Great work Nick! I hope many people will read your posts today and save their money from the vultures.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:48 pm

Scam and worthless are two different things and again, I never mentioned investment.

You said in your first reply they wanted no part in this silly scam.  That indicates they never participated in the sell of 

dinar.  Now you are saying they sold it for travelers.   At least you are admitting they sold it and unless you work for 

them, you really have no idea why they were selling it.   As I initially stated, I have no idea if they ever sold it and 

maybe I should have put that in “question” form.  I am not going to get in a pi$$ing contest with you over simply my 

posting of a question which by reading many or your post is your modus operandi, looking for a place to vent.

Finally if you do not own any dinar, probably a good choice but I question what you spend your time on a site like this

for?   That would be like me spending time on a quilting forum and questioning every time somebody wrote something I thought I should disagree with.  I have zero knowledge about quilting and could not care less, and surely am not 

bored enough to spend my time reading or commenting about it.   
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:32 pm

Quote - -Scam and worthless are two different things and again, I never mentioned investment.

You said in your first reply they wanted no part in this silly scam.  That indicates they never participated in the sell of 

dinar.  Now you are saying they sold it for travelers.   At least you are admitting they sold it and unless you work for 

them, you really have no idea why they were selling it.   As I initially stated, I have no idea if they ever sold it and 

maybe I should have put that in “question” form.  I am not going to get in a pi$$ing contest with you over simply my 

posting of a question which by reading many or your post is your modus operandi, looking for a place to vent.

Finally if you do not own any dinar, probably a good choice but I question what you spend your time on a site like this

for?   That would be like me spending time on a quilting forum and questioning every time somebody wrote something I thought I should disagree with.  I have zero knowledge about quilting and could not care less, and surely am not 

bored enough to spend my time reading or commenting about it.  

The reply function is acting screwy and I can't post in continuous lines for whatever reason so bear with me  You are not making much sense really but let's take it a step at a time,

[Scam and worthless are two different things and again, I never mentioned investment]

I haven't got a clue what that is supposed to mean but for the record the scam is a worthless investment, I didn't mean they were one and the same. I mentioned investment attempting to explain that;s why they were not in danger of being sued since they never ever sold Dinar as in investment which MIGHT be considered fraud! Selling it as a traveler courtesy service is not any kind of fraud and most banks have done this for years, they still do with the popular currencies. 

[You said in your first reply they wanted no part in this silly scam.  That indicates they never participated in the sell of dinar.  Now you are saying they sold it for travelers] 

Again you are making no sense, How does not wanting to participate in the scam equate to NEVER selling Dinar or just not selling after they became aware of the scam? I clearly said early on they sold to travelers as a courtesy service, at that point the scam wasn't even on their radar! Later on when it became clear that people were buying for investment purposes and far more Dinar was being requested than was needed for travel it became apparent what was happening so they, along with the other banks stopped selling Dinar. How do I know why they quit selling? They had an article on their website!

[
At least you are admitting they sold it and unless you work for them, you really have no idea why they were selling it]

I am not "Admitting" anything I have been quite clear about what I was saying! As far as having no idea why they sold it that's just ridiculous, it's just common knowledge why banks sell foreign currency, they have been doing it for years!

[Finally if you do not own any dinar, probably a good choice but I question what you spend your time on a site like this for?]

Why do people constantly ask that irrelevant question?????????

Happy to answer however, because I absolutely despise this stupid scam and the low-life scum who started it and what it has done to people I know! I do it for the same reason I would report a break-in or other crime, it's as simple as that and if I want to spend some of my spare time doing this it's none of anyone else's business!!!!!!!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 pm

dwm007 wrote:Why would they be open to lawsuits? Wells Fargo nor any other bank ever sold Dinar as an investment and I challenge you or anyone else to show where any bank ever promoted it as an investment! Early on a lot of banks sold Dinar and a lot of other currencies as a service for travelers and that's all they ever sold it for, after the Dinar scam became popular and it became obvious that people were buying it as an investment they stopped selling it! They wanted no part of this silly scam!

I would disagree with this. Many years ago, I was told to get into this via J.P. Morgan. Then directed to a private banker from Wells Fargo in, guess what, Reno, Nevada.
Having been in business for years and already having a corporation in another state, this setup was very wonky. It was very expensive. pressure to get it setup with 48 hours. The wealth manager from Wells Fargo spoke about the dinar investment, and the total amount of dinar had to be listed on the forms. After 2 years i dropped it. The private banker would be skiing on a wednesday morning, and seemed very rarely in the office, but it was a real office in Reno. All very suspect. (I am not going into the particulars, so don't ask) Last i checked, the 2 people who set it up were no longer with Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo can put out their memos all day long on what a scam it is, but first hand, i can say they perpetuated it a few years ago. They said on the phone to 2 of us what a great investment the dinar was.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:32 pm

Toby1 wrote:
dwm007 wrote:Why would they be open to lawsuits? Wells Fargo nor any other bank ever sold Dinar as an investment and I challenge you or anyone else to show where any bank ever promoted it as an investment! Early on a lot of banks sold Dinar and a lot of other currencies as a service for travelers and that's all they ever sold it for, after the Dinar scam became popular and it became obvious that people were buying it as an investment they stopped selling it! They wanted no part of this silly scam!

I would disagree with this. Many years ago, I was told to get into this via J.P. Morgan. Then directed to a private banker from Wells Fargo in, guess what, Reno, Nevada.
Having been in business for years and already having a corporation in another state, this setup was very wonky. It was very expensive. pressure to get it setup with 48 hours. The wealth manager from Wells Fargo spoke about the dinar investment, and the total amount of dinar had to be listed on the forms. After 2 years i dropped it. The private banker would be skiing on a wednesday morning, and seemed very rarely in the office, but it was a real office in Reno. All very suspect. (I am not going into the particulars, so don't ask) Last i checked, the 2 people who set it up were no longer with Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo can put out their memos all day long on what a scam it is, but first hand, i can say they perpetuated it a few years ago. They said on the phone to 2 of us what a great investment the dinar was.

If you are trying to say that Wells Fargo promoted Dinar as an investment and that a Wells Fargo wealth manager also promoted such to you then I am calling total Bullshit here! Say what you want to but that's just plain nonsense!

Wells Fargo nor any Wells Fargo wealth managers ever promoted Dinar as an investment and they plainly say so! Besides no real wealth manager on Earth is that stupid! ANY true financial expert could see through this nonsense scam from the beginning and would only laugh at the very idea! The only people who have ever promoted Dinar as an investment was the gurus, even the dealers distanced themselves from it and even THEY wouldn't promote it and that's a well known fact! No banker on Earth is going to be dumb enough to promote a goofy scam like this and you should know better!

You are going to have to do better than that!

I hate to be so blunt but that's no different than the multitude of other silly bank stories we have all heard in the past. It's just so absurd to think that a Wells Fargo Wealth Manager, or any other wealth manger, would be so out of touch with the workings of foreign currencies that he/she would fall for this goofy internet scam that suggestions of such should be called out, it's just total nonsense.  You can get on the internet and claim anything you want but that doesn't make it true.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum