Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt

4 posters

Go down

China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt Empty China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt

Post by GypZ Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:49 pm

GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt Empty Re: China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt

Post by crazyjerry123 Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:27 pm

Gypz, first of all we don't owe China one penny. Our government bonds are the most secure on the globe. They are in demand not because of the interest rate, but because our government is the most secure financially in the world. If China doesn't want the bonds, they can sell them on the open markets. Amen. Think of them as reserve currency, because they solidify their national balance sheet.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt Empty Re: China Poised to DEMAND US Land As Payment for Debt

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:57 pm

Second, even then they only hold a small percentage of US Bonds. The vast majority (close to 70%) are held domestically, by the government itself, (SS, Medicare, etc.),  state and local governments, public and private retirement funds, corporations and individuals. The remaining 30% or so is spread out among the rest of the world, with China holding a few percent. It's hard to be certain, but from all indications, China has spent most of the dollars they have taken in with trade on military and infrastructure. The reality is, they need our trade more than we need their products ....
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie the Pooh Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:08 pm

THIRD!!

China owes us more money than we will ever owe them.  China defaulted on bonds in the 30's that our government still holds, along with the accrued interst.  If they were to call them on those....bye bye China!

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:46 pm

Shoot you want to go there, add in Russia, UK, France, Japan .... most of Europe ... etc.... plus the interest on all those loans and bonds ...
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie the Pooh Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:27 am

Exactly!

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:35 am

Too many people get their agenda from talking heads on TV, or maybe worse, on the internet instead of being students and digging out the information themselves. Worst of all, they study and listen intently to these almost universally biased sources and consider themselves informed.

I read, constantly. News, current events, multiple sources and history, science, politics, bible, my history collection alone, (I only keep the best books), numbers in the hundreds, most dating back to the 70s and earlier when they still attempted to be objective in their research. I also have and extensive collection of quotes, letters and source articles I have gleaned from places like the national archives and historical libraries.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie the Pooh Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:05 am

I wonder why the original poster on all these garbage posts never responds once you prove her totally wrong?

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum