Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours

4 posters

Go down

Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours Empty Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:00 pm

Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours

Taking in consideration it is one of the deadliest diseases, scientists constantly try to find a cure and finally put and end to cancer. This herb is one of those cures and it can kill up to 98% of cancer cells in just 16 hours.

Namely, according to the researches published in “Life Science”, artemisinin, a “Sweet wormwood” or “Artemisia Annua” derivative, was used in Chinese medicine and it can kill 98% of lung cancer cells in less than 16 hours.

Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours Amazing-herb-kills-98-of-cancer-cells-in-just-16-hoursThe herb used by itself reduces lung cancer cells up to 28%, but in combination with iron, “Artemisia Annua” successfully and completely “erases” cancer, and in the experiment this herb had no impact on healthy lung cells.

Artemisinin in past was used as a powerful antimalarial remedy, but now it is proven that this cure is also effective in the fight against cancer.

When scientists added iron while conducting the study, which later attached to lung tissue, especially to cancer infected cells, artemisinine selectively attacked “bad” cells, and left “good” cells untouched.

“In general, our results show that artemisinin stops ‘E2F1′ transcription factor and intervenes in destruction of lung cancer cells, meaning it presents a transcription way according to which artemisinin controls reproductive cancer cell growth”, was stated in the conclusion of the researches conducted in the cancer laboratory at the University of California.

Iron deposits in cancer cells with special receptors which help in cell division. Normal cells also have these receptors, but cancer cells have them in larger amounts and according to this, cancer cells can be target combination of iron and artemisinin.

There are numerous experiments conducted so far and they all prove that in combination with iron, artemisinin can effectively destroy cancer, and this extract was used in China for thousands of years, as a cure for malaria.

Malaria parasite can not survive in the presence of artemisinine, because it is rich in iron, and bio-engineers Henry Lai and Narendra Singh from the University of Washington were the first scientists to discover this.

Their research proved that cancer cells undergo an apoptosis, or self-destruction, and until this moment it was difficult to get the extract for more acceptable prices, but people show more and more interest in this herb, so the prices could get lower.

French medicine producer, “Sanofi”, announced that they expect production of 50 to 60 tones artemisinin every year, hoping that it will satisfy the needs of the world market.

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2014/01/amazing-herb-kills-98-cancer-cells-just-16-hours.html
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours Empty Re: Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours

Post by Horizon Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:10 am

Wow I bet the Doctors would not agree with this. Cancer is their money maker! I believe we should all go back to natural things for healing!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours Empty Re: Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours

Post by Fatddy Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:52 pm

The Chinese are way ahead of us in the use of herbs vs the horrible pharmaceutical medicines used for treatment here is the US. My mother is a stage IV cancer survivor, when the doctors recommended specific treatments, I asked if were his mother if he'd still recommend the same to his mother. When he answered NO, I began to research this avenue far more extensivly. Great info, thanks for posting !!

Fatddy

Back to top Go down

Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours Empty There are MANY natural cures...all kept secret.

Post by KingPatrickVII Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:11 pm

If this is an area of interest at all, I highly recommend that you watch a documentary on YouTube entitled Cancer: The Forbidden Cures. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWLrfNJICeM 

You will be astounded at the dark history of our medical industry that will certainly change your entire perspective forever. 

Then, they list MANY different cures that have been discovered, and PROVEN, with astounding stories about how each and every one has been shut down, discredited and literally FORBIDDEN by the law!

A good hour or so long, I think. But as critical to our understanding as Loose Change was about 9/11.

Cancer: The Forbidden Cures

KingPatrickVII
KingPatrickVII

http://A7.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatddy Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:37 pm

Thanks KP, I will definitely give it a look. I'm pretty sure I will not be shocked by anything I learn.

Fatddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:40 pm

I believe 1ness shared that same  video recently.  It is interesting.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum