Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq

Go down

The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq Empty The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:12 am

The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq

06/01/2021

The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Asiacell are joining forces to support youth employment and entrepreneurs in Iraq 27712

Economy News - Baghdad

Asiacell today signed a two-year Memorandum of Understanding with the United Nations Development Program in Iraq, committing to promoting youth employment opportunities and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises in Iraq.

Through this memorandum, the two parties, Asiacell, the leading telecommunications company, and the United Nations Development Program in Iraq are committed to working together on several initiatives, specializing in supporting young entrepreneurs and emerging companies to develop innovative solutions to persistent local challenges, as well as the developmental acceleration laboratories programs of the program United Nations Development Program in Iraq; As well as an initiative to support an online platform designed to connect entrepreneurs with available investors, as well as work to promote long-term and sustainable employment opportunities for youth.

The efforts led by Iraqi youth to confront the emerging coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic will also be covered within the framework of the Memorandum of Understanding between the two parties, with a special focus on the awareness platform on Kurna in Iraq.

On this occasion, Ms. Zaina Ali Ahmed, Resident Representative of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq, said: "Through their passion, creativity, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, Iraqi youth today are agents of change and have the ability to build a resilient and inclusive Iraq - especially after Iraq has gone through multiple crises, Including the war against ISIS, the economic difficulties caused by low oil prices, and the emerging coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.

Today, we are proud to partner with Asiacell to nurture young talent. We are also working to secure a future for Iraqi youth by providing the necessary training and long-term support in the fields of employment. "

“The partnership with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) adds value to our ongoing programs, and will clearly bear its positive effects in supporting Iraqi youth. The many challenges that entrepreneurs face do not end with the successful establishment of their companies around a product,” said Mr. Amer Al-Sanaa, Managing Director and CEO of Asiacell Telecom. What or a specific service in Iraq. The business environment is difficult in Iraq after the Corona pandemic, especially the technological ones, but it made the transition from the world of theory to real sales a realistic process for startups, especially those that started before March 2020, in addition to the shifting priorities. Then markets and sources of financing due to the COVID-19 pandemic.  

This Memorandum of Understanding was signed upon the firm recommendation of a new study on reviving the Iraqi economy after the Covid-19 pandemic to expand the coverage of social security means for vulnerable groups in society, and to further support all active partners in Iraq, as a policy, to finance sustainable development programs in the country, and encourage the allocation of More resources for private sector development.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25253
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum