Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Petra says -- Iraq has he reserves covered to reflect a very strong dinar... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Petra says -- Iraq has he reserves covered to reflect a very strong dinar...

Go down

Petra says -- Iraq has he reserves covered to reflect a very strong dinar... Empty Petra says -- Iraq has he reserves covered to reflect a very strong dinar...

Post by Ponee Sun May 30, 2021 8:54 pm

Petra  

Question:  [What do you think about the amount of gold they {Iraq} have?  Do you think it's a telltale sign?  Do you think it's nothing?  Do you think it's a ridiculous amount for 1460?]  

We don't know exactly what the M0/M1 figures are but when you look at the foundation of what a reserve is it's a hard product...gold by far has held its value for 6000 years.  

The foundation of any country's reserves is their gold...now, as they have been collecting those 3-zero notes and getting rid of them what they have been doing aggressively as you know over the last 6 months...that goes to decreasing the note count which would increase the value of the currency that's outstanding, that's out there in the markets both international and internal.  To me the reserves are covered.  I have no question they've got the reserves covered to reflect a very strong dinar...

their tax revenue people (what we call the IRS) are saying they are to begin implementation of 21% taxes on the income of the citizens.  Well they can't do that at a program rate.  There's no way.  That to me goes back to a time issue that there is a time set in stone because they'll start generating more revenue from the taxes.  They are positioned really strong.  They just need to get this oil thing straight and then I think we're off to the races.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Petra says -- Iraq has he reserves covered to reflect a very strong dinar... Empty Re: Petra says -- Iraq has he reserves covered to reflect a very strong dinar...

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 30, 2021 10:53 pm

I have no question they've got the reserves covered to reflect a very strong dinar

So that's why they devalued the dinar? LOL
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum