Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded

Go down

Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded Empty Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 27, 2021 11:58 pm

Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded 906692-77150d45-a78c-4fa0-bdf7-56554b4f3880
Thursday 27 May 2021 20:54

Baghdad / NINA / - The head of the United Nations mission in Iraq, Jenin Hennis-Plasschaert, revealed on Thursday that there are discussions taking place behind closed doors on the political process, noting the need for its results to remain "behind the doors", while warning that the Iraqis have lost confidence in the political process. .

"Political accountability is critical, and any leader who is unable to fulfill his duties must resign," Plasschaert said in a briefing to the UN Security Council.

She added, "It is easy to demand the resignation, but we have to ask: What does this resignation solve, and what if the next person is unable to make progress in the position?" The resignation came back as "not progress in itself, but we should look at what is beyond, and sometimes we have discussions behind closed doors." It's better to stay that way."

She indicated that her meeting with the Chief of Staff of the Popular Mobilization Forces, Abu Fadak al-Muhammadawi, "comes within the framework of communication with all parties."

And Blackshart pointed out that "the United Nations contributes to many activities, such as dialogues between Baghdad and Erbil and community reconciliation, and that the United Nations family in Iraq includes many in its departments and provides services such as relief, and we understand that many want the mission to provide more, but Iraq is not a poor country."

She added, "The United Nations provides advice and advice. Iraq is a sovereign country, and any government is responsible to its citizens," noting that "it is easy for many parties to hide behind the United Nations and blame it."

And she continued, "Anyone who wants to express his opinion can do so, which we emphasize time and time again, and there are many politicians with whom we have good cooperation, and some politicians express their opinion as if the United Nations is undermining Iraq's sovereignty," adding, "No one should wait." We make miracles."

She cautioned that "the United Nations is a multilateral organization and we work on that basis, and we believe that it is our duty to act on the basis of facts and to stay away from ideas of conspiracies. We must differentiate between blaming the United Nations and impunity."

"What we witnessed in 2019 of demonstrations was due to the lack of political and economic solutions, and we communicated with the demonstrators, we communicated with the government as well, we monitored the situation, we issued many reports, and many of our activities were out of the public eye," Plasschaert said.

She stressed that "the demonstrations have continued since 2019, and the demand for accountability is important, and progress should be made in this. We have published multiple reports on the demonstrations and the use of violence and impunity, and we continue to monitor the situation and communicate with everyone."

Plasschaert warned that "the Iraqi people have lost faith in the political process, and the state of popular anger in Iraq should not be underestimated," noting that "the demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the streets."

Regarding the assassinations and the absence of demonstrators and civilian activists, Plasschaert said, "The investigations into the assassinations are still without results, and we will issue a report on the killings and assassinations in Iraq soon."

She concluded by saying, "The armed forces will push Iraq into the abyss, and corruption cannot be removed in Iraq overnight." / End 8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=906692

Plasschaert of the UN Security Council: The demonstrators have lost their patience and want immediate change and will continue to demonstrate and go out to the street / expanded 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum