Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ says -- there is so much happening right now…. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says -- there is so much happening right now….

Go down

MarkZ says -- there is so much happening right now…. Empty MarkZ says -- there is so much happening right now….

Post by Ponee Thu May 27, 2021 8:47 pm

MarkZ 

...This coming weekend is Memorial Day weekend and a time to remember those brave men and women in the military that give us the freedom to be in this stream…The original design was for this to go on a 3 day weekend. And we are getting ready to have one... I hate getting excited for these benchmarks because up to now we have always been disappointed…but there is so much happening right now….

What I have heard from Zurich and Hong Kong is they expect Dubai 1 to open today…If it does- that means it would be our weekend…  Rumors are  that it could have opened as early as 4-5 hours ago…  I’m hitting a brick wall trying to track down whether it has or hasn’t…Almost everyone on my banking side are being leaned on heavily NOT to talk by the UST and upper levels of the redemption side. These are people directly involved on the redemption side of all this. I am respecting this.  We hope we see some fruition today as we are all tired of “nothing burgers”.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum