Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Petra   thought this thing (the RV) was happening last weekend.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Petra thought this thing (the RV) was happening last weekend.

Go down

Petra   thought this thing (the RV) was happening last weekend.  Empty Petra thought this thing (the RV) was happening last weekend.

Post by Ponee Tue May 25, 2021 9:19 pm

Petra  

We study the articles.  That's the only resource we have.  We dig deep into those articles and pull out what I think are nuggets.  And I'm telling you [what] we saw the last several weeks...I honestly thought this thing was happening last weekend.  I honestly did.  I woke up Sunday morning thinking this is the day and it wasn't.  I was thinking...why did I put myself in the position to think that it would happen because we are dealing with a unique entity called Iraq...but I thought about it and thought about it and more articles came out and there was something else that I missed...I do believe we are in the final motions of the CBI.  It's evident by what's going on in the world...It's all coming together...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum