Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why

Go down

Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why Empty Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 24, 2021 9:22 pm

Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why -5181
Time: 05/24/2021 14:37:28

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Planning announced today, Monday, that the prices of construction materials have increased in the local market.

The Ministry’s Central Bureau of Statistics said in a report, that “the high exchange rate of the dollar in the local markets has led to an increase in the prices of local and imported construction materials in the private sector in varying proportions at the level of all governorates of the country except for the Kurdistan Region,” indicating that “64 building materials were followed up. Record high prices in the local markets. "

He added that "the most important indicators of the most used and influential materials in the market were for three materials that included bricks, cement and iron," explaining that "the average price of ordinary bricks for the month of April last amounted to 168 thousand dinars per thousand bricks, registering a 20% increase over the average price of November, which It had reached 140 thousand dinars per thousand bricks, while the price of the Republican bricks for the month of April was 138 thousand dinars per thousand bricks, registering a 14% increase over the average price of the month of November, which amounted to 161 thousand dinars per thousand bricks.

The report indicated that "the average price of normal cement for the month of April last reached 104 thousand dinars per ton, recording an increase of 16% over the average price of November at 90 thousand dinars per ton, while the average price of resistant cement for the month of April was 126 thousand dinars per ton, registering an increase." By 13% of the average price for the month of November at 112 thousand dinars per ton.

The statistics agency report indicated that "the prices of iron (shutters) from foreign origin for the month of April amounted to one million and 210 thousand dinars per ton, registering a 55% increase over the average price of November at 779 thousand dinars per ton, while the average price of iron (shilman) ) For the month of April, 19 thousand dinars per meter, a 27% increase over the average price for the month of November, which amounted to 15 thousand dinars per meter.

Ammar Al-Masoudi

LINK

Planning announces a jump in building materials prices and reveals why 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum