Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply

Go down

Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply Empty Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 24, 2021 9:18 pm

Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply 905934-b2329c84-5f58-4f58-bda3-5d743b008e76
Monday 24, May 2021 11:16

Baghdad / NINA / Economic expert Raad Twaij welcomed the launch of the Balanced Performance project by the Central Bank of Iraq, describing it as: "It is an important step in the Iraqi banking sector."

Twig said in a statement to the Iraqi National News Agency ( NINA ) that "launching the Balanced Performance Project or Quantitative Scale, which summarizes environmental, social and institutional governance standards based on a previous strategy that extended from the year 2016_2020 applied to commercial and Islamic banks, is an important step in the banking sector that will contribute to achieving Big economic goals. "

Twig called the Iraqi Central Bank to take advantage of this practice to achieve several goals, the first is to increase its control and control over cash issuance, as the cash levels indicate the presence of 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt, and therefore it does not enter the economic cycle and it is within the framework of the hoarded monetary mass, which causes a rise in the level General prices, which witnessed an increase this month by 0.3%, and accordingly, this card will give the Central Bank more control and oversight over banking policies. ”

The second goal, Touaj’s words, is“ to follow the financial inclusion approach as part of the digital economy and to reach the middle classes. And the poor in society, making bank accounts for them and entering the banking circle from deposits and loans, which will limit the phenomenon of hoarding and shift to alternatives in savings and investment as economic dynamics, diversification and improvement of banking products to attract and attract deposits.

He continued, "The third goal is to protect the consumer in securing his deposits from bankruptcy and banking manipulation."

On Sunday, the Central Bank of Iraq announced the completion of the Scorecard project for environmental, social and governance standards, in cooperation with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) affiliated with the World Bank Group to address regulatory issues in the banking sector.

It should be mentioned that work on this project was started at the end of 2019, as pilot tests for the scorecard were conducted during the period (2020-2021) with the participation of all commercial and Islamic banks operating in the Iraqi banking sector. / End 8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=905934

Economic expert: 50 trillion dinars outside the banking belt .. And the Central Bank must take advantage of "balanced performance" to control the monetary supply 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum