Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees

Go down

Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees Empty Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 20, 2021 9:55 pm

Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees 188210953-2944436365833543-4343554011413257730-n
Time: 05/21/2021 00:20:50

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Director General of Commercial and Financial Supervision at the Ministry of Trade, Muhammad Hanoun, met with the Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry in the Kurdistan Regional Government to discuss creating a joint working mechanism for supervisory work, and the participation of the supervisory teams affiliated with the center and scrutinizing the workings of the branches of companies in the region As well as checking the mechanisms of the marketing season for 2021.

A trade statement said, "The Director General of Commercial Control at the Ministry of Trade, Muhammad Hanoun, met the Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry in the Kurdistan Region, and during the meeting, joint work mechanisms were discussed as well as joint work and a coordination mechanism for the control teams at the regional government and center level."

The statement added, "The meeting discussed the possibility of solving the problems found in the branches of the ministry's companies in the Kurdistan region, following up the mechanisms of the marketing season and scrutinizing the types of wheat marketed by farmers and farmers."

Hanoun stressed, during the meeting, "the readiness of the Ministry of Commerce and the Commercial and Financial Supervision Department to provide all means of support for the supervisory bodies in Kurdistan in order to perform their tasks of follow-up, auditing and control, as well as benefit from the expertise in the control teams in the Ministry of Trade and the possibility of benefiting in return from the supervisory teams in the region." .

The Director General of the Supervision Department pointed out, "Directing the Minister of Commerce, Alaa Al-Jubouri, to provide all support and attribution to the departments of the Ministry of Commerce in the region, for the purpose of carrying out their tasks as well as solving all outstanding problems and finding unified work mechanisms that contribute to the improvement of the level of work and achievement, especially within the limits of the work of the Commercial and Financial Supervision Department." And the creation of joint audit and oversight mechanisms that contribute to developing the work of the oversight bodies in the Ministry of Trade in the Kurdistan Regional Government.

For his part, the Deputy Minister of Commerce in the Kurdistan Regional Government stressed "the importance of exchanging visits between employees of departments and companies in the Ministry of Trade with the regional government, for the purpose of benefiting from experiences as well as finding joint work mechanisms that contribute to improving work and uniting efforts to confront corruption."

He pointed out, "The importance of following up the mechanisms of the marketing season," stressing that "the Kurdistan region contributes greatly to the success of the marketing season by cultivating large quantities of wheat crop."

Ammar Al-Masoudi

LINK

Trade in Baghdad and Kurdistan discuss the marketing season and the work of the joint supervisory committees 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum