Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS"

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS"

Post by claud39 Thu May 20, 2021 11:02 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS"

2021-05-19

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE REGIONAL WORKING GROUP FOR MODERN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ARAB COUNTRIES, THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR OPEN BANKING OPERATIONS" Logo-ar

The document sheds light on the opportunities offered by open banking services to clients of financial and banking institutions
The regulatory requirements necessary to launch open banking services in the Arab countries
The importance of creating a stimulating environment to encourage innovation in open banking services
The need to protect consumers of open financial and banking services and societal environmental responsibility within the framework of these services

The Arab Monetary Fund, in cooperation with the Arab Regional Working Group for Modern Financial Technologies, issued today the document " Organizational Principles for Open Banking Operations ". The fund’s issuance of the document comes as part of its efforts to support digital financial transformation in the Arab countries, due to its importance in supporting financial inclusion and developing innovative financial services. The document highlights the benefits that open banking services may create for clients of financial and banking institutions, in terms of increased competition, lower costs, encouragement of innovation, and the generation of new business models and use cases .

The document, which was prepared by members of the Regional Working Group for Modern Financial Technologies in the Arab Countries, aims to develop a framework for organizing open banking services, taking into account recent trends in this regard, in addition to providing information on open banking services systems in a number of markets . The goal is also for central banks and supervisory authorities in Arab countries to gain access to international best practices in terms of open financing and open banking operations in order to enable these authorities to prepare for the launch of these services in Arab countries and to encourage growth opportunities, and at the same time hedge against risks that may arise. about her.

The document introduces a set of regulatory principles, nine principles, that address the importance of enabling use cases prior to the full launch of the open banking system, the need for a plan for regulatory mechanisms, enabling authorization-based access techniques prior to the widespread adoption of infrastructure, and the pursuit of early adoption of industry standards for regulated entities. . The principles also include advocacy to ensure the application of strong frameworks for managing and protecting data by service providers, the importance of adopting frameworks to protect consumers of financial services and environmental and societal responsibility for providers of services for open banking operations, in addition to adopting gradations to reflect national strategic goals and use cases, and finally aspects of expanding the scope and imposing Control over non-bank service providers.

In this context, the document recommends that Arab supervisory authorities take into account when designing frameworks for open banking operations, the importance of supporting innovation and enabling use cases to allow the continuous development of legislation to be in line with existing services or services in the process of development, while encouraging early cooperation for service providers, especially with regard to specifications. And standards. The document also recommends the adoption of an emergency plan for delay in implementation, including the availability of infrastructure components for the API infrastructure , and ensuring effective protection for consumers of financial and banking services.

It is noteworthy that the document included the experiences of a number of Arab central banks in developing open banking operations, specifically the pioneering experience of the Central Bank of Bahrain, where the bank launched its own open banking operations framework in 2018. It also addresses the launch of the Saudi Central Bank of a comprehensive framework for open banking operations. And the steps prepared by the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates in this regard.

On this occasion, His Excellency Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al Hamidi, Director General and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Monetary Fund, expressed his happiness for the continuing efforts of the Regional Working Group for Modern Financial Technologies in issuing guides and guidelines aimed at contributing to the development of the modern financial technology industry in the Arab countries, pointing to the importance of the document Organizing open banking operations as a guide to create an environment that stimulates the growth of these operations, in order to serve the promotion of financial inclusion and digital financial transformation in the Arab countries and opportunities for sustainable development.

Full report at the link 

https://www.amf.org.ae/en/publications/open-banking-regulatory-principles

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A5%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AB%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum