Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26: "But the monetary reform itself has already been unveiled" (And That's The RV??? LOL) 5/18/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26: "But the monetary reform itself has already been unveiled" (And That's The RV??? LOL) 5/18/21

Go down

Frank26: "But the monetary reform itself has already been unveiled" (And That's The RV??? LOL) 5/18/21 Empty Frank26: "But the monetary reform itself has already been unveiled" (And That's The RV??? LOL) 5/18/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 18, 2021 6:42 pm

Frank26  

You keep asking me, 'when's it going to happen? When's it going to happen?'  Do you honestly think Iraq is in a hurry with what Biden is doing?  But the monetary reform itself has already been unveiled.  It's kind of like when you jump out of an airplane you've got to pull the chute.  Right now Iraq is in the position the Central Bank has already jumped out of the airplane.  And they're pulling the chute.  Soon God willing we will see that beautiful blossom of that parachute opening up.  I don't know when.  I have no idea when.  I know deep in my heart IMO it's happening big time.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Frank26: "But the monetary reform itself has already been unveiled" (And That's The RV??? LOL) 5/18/21 Empty Re: Frank26: "But the monetary reform itself has already been unveiled" (And That's The RV??? LOL) 5/18/21

Post by Mission1st Wed May 19, 2021 1:31 pm

Frank26: "But the monetary reform itself has already been unveiled" (And That's The RV??? LOL) 5/18/21 Frank26-video-live-3-16-20-monday-cc-3-16-20-v1xfHYK_6F0
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum