Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21

Go down

MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 Empty MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 17, 2021 9:09 pm

Member: We were sure hoping to see you wear that “Golden Egg” shirt today Mark…….

Member: Are you no longer on youtube mark?

MZ: Hoping to be back on youtube on Thursday…….

Member:  So where are all those deliveries Mark?

MZ: Still very strong rumors on CMKX deliveries……no one in my immediate circle have gotten theirs but they know some who has…….I think its accurate that we have some deliveries…and money is flowing……I think it’s a slow steady rollout like Holly has been posting….If I was trying to keep this a secret….. I would be one of the last people to get funds…on purpose……….

Member: Who is Holly?

MZ: She is a group leader that has been around for years…..very reputable.

Member:  Holly has contacts at a high level.

MZ: So lots of chatter on the CMKX side….but have not seen anything on the Prosperity Package side…

Member:  So maybe not this week for us since it prob takes a week to deliver 50,000 CMKX packages

Member:  I don't think you're going to know Mark because they sign NDA's once they receive the packages

Member: I like the shotgun start better…..

MZ: No need to panic or email me constantly….I will keep you posted…..

MZ:  From my banking contacts we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place. My last update I got was it was about .92 cents….whether they are unpegging it…or whether we will be able to redeem it this week…..I don’t know. It’s to early in the banking day to hear anything yet.

MZ: If I hear anything I will let you all know tonight via twitter or a stream.

Member:  My buyer just arrived in Zurich now. It will be an exciting week friends!

Member:  rumortel is saying the ISX is down for the 10 days of the holiday?? also says they are back in operation on the 23rd??

Member:  juan o savin yesterday on Nicholas vent... show said the currency is a scam?!!!

MZ; Regarding the statement from Juan O’Savin who says this in not real……..tell that to the high profile, attorneys, paymasters, bankers, The Admiral, who are all working on bond redemptions, Zim, PP’s Currencies….church groups..….……If he is right…tens of thousands of people worldwide are wrong….dont panic…… There are too many high profile people involved in this……do not worry about it.

Member:  100% Admiral is the signatory on the treaty agreement with China, Iraq and the U.S. How do I know - I have eaten dinner many times with him, close friend. RELAX

Member:  Perhaps Juan is throwing the false RV stuff out there to discourage additional people from jumping on the RV bandwagon. They do not want a lot of us to have money…..

Member:  The RV=revaluation and we have had revaluations in the past. This is nothing new and yes it’s real..

Member:  Heard Debt Jubilee started

Member: Has the debt jubilee started?

MZ: I am getting emails from many people saying they have gotten debt forgiveness…some have actually recived thwier deeds in the mail…..i think its rolling out slowly…..I think it has all started. I am seeing many stories from you all of debts that were already forgiven.

Freedom for Texas joins the stream at about minute 30:00…please listen to the replay for all of his information…..

MarkZ: "we have seen a lot of fluctuations on the screens….especially with the dong….its floating all over the place" (No Screenshot? LOL) 5/17/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum