Page 1 of 1
Digital Transformation in the Banking & Financial Sector – Context, Trends, & Challenges
DATE: 24 – 27 MAY 2021
Digital Transformation in the Banking & Financial Sector
Context, Trends, & Challenges
DATE: 24 – 27 MAY 2021 | From 14:00 to 16:00 LEBANON TIME / GMT+3
The Middle-East Banking sector is going through a major digital transformation with the idea to provide a total new experience in the digitalization of financial services, not limited only to the classical financial inclusion. More and more countries have reformed their regulations enabling the use of innovative technologies in customers’ onboarding with facial recognition, and biometrics.
Some countries issued directives to standardize the use of digital identity through the e-KYC project. The digital transformation will require a new approach to automation of the risk and compliance at least for the next 3-5 years.
[size=35]Digital Transformation in the Banking & Financial Sector
When today’s customers evaluate financial institutions, they don’t compare different banks’ products and services anymore, they compare their real time services as consumers for easy, instant, and seamless smart digital services via their smartphone whether for booking a flight, planning a holiday, shopping online, etc. Thus, the banks could lose customers/consumers in a few clicks as unhappy ones can switch banking services providers in a heartbeat.
The COVID-19 pandemic proves to be a game changer to accelerate further the digital transformation of financial services. However, while the pandemic is set to increase the digitalization of the services, this transformation could pose serious challenges in the roadmap on how to deploy it and what are the success criteria.
This webinar will focus on the compelling reasons for the digital transformation of the financial services, the 2-3 years strategy and roadmap, and finally the effective deployment journey with the best practices in the implementation approach.
The main objective of the seminar is to expand the knowledge of attendees in a Digital Transformation engagement project including the followings:
1. What are the key compelling reasons for the digital transformation?
2. Is the digitalization of the financial services being a “Nice to have” or a “Must have”?
3. What could be the impact of Cybercrime and Cyber Security in the digitalization of financial services?
4. How to start an engagement and project to define a 2-3 years plan and strategy?
5. How to approach this complex project deployment, where to start, and where to finish. Should we digitalize first the front or the back or internal HR and operations?
6. What are the best practices in project organizations to deploy a typical digitalization project?
7. Finally, what are the components of typical solution architecture, and what could be a typical journey and implementation roadmap and challenges?
SEMINAR Is IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY
The compelling reasons for the Digital
Transformation in the financial sector.
• What is digital transformation in business?
• The key pillars of Digital Transformation,
• The Impact of Covid 19 pandemic in the digital transformation,
• De-Risking & Financial Inclusion impact in the digitalization of financial services.
Digital Transformation & Financial Crime / Cybercrime
• Cyber Crimes & Cyber Security challenges,
• ID digitalisation and Cyber Identity threats,
• Compliance approach in the Digitalisation of Financial Services,
• Digital Transformation Framework.
Digital Transformation 2-3 years strategy & plan.
• Digital strategy approach and Road map to success,
• The best approach in project organization for digital transformation,
• Transformation governance & innovation capability.
Building an Effective & practical Digital Banking Experience.
• Frictionless Digital Services, requirements and challenges,
• Digital banking solution architecture: case studies and best practices.
• Digital transformation implementation approach,
Mohamed Daoud, Director / Expert & Advisor, Financial Crime Compliance / Banking & Finance Fintech – CompliRight UK.
Mr. Daoud is a strategic leader and seasoned professional with more than 25 years of experience in the Banking and Finance sectors in the US, Europe, and the Middle East with a special focus for the last 19 years in Finance Crimes compliance and Fintech deployment. He previously held the role of Head of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and then Business Development Director for the Middle East and Africa at Thomson Reuters and Refinitiv.
Daoud has strong expertise in banking and finance as well as in financial crimes compliance. His knowledge encompasses regulations, requirements, processes, Fintech and Regtech solutions approaches, and best practices across industries. Thought leadership speaker in conferences, forums, and webinars related to banking and finance technology, business transformations, and Financial Crime compliance.
Before coming to the Middle East, Daoud held several executive positions in large international banks in the US, UK, and Europe across retail, wholesale, and investment banking.
For more information and registration kindly send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VIP NewsHound
- Posts : 18106
Join date : 2018-11-04
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum