Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26: "this date that they have that is carved in titanium.  Apparently now is immovable and solid as well too" 5/14/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26: "this date that they have that is carved in titanium. Apparently now is immovable and solid as well too" 5/14/21

Go down

Frank26: "this date that they have that is carved in titanium.  Apparently now is immovable and solid as well too" 5/14/21 Empty Frank26: "this date that they have that is carved in titanium. Apparently now is immovable and solid as well too" 5/14/21

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 14, 2021 11:56 pm

Frank26   

[Guru] Walkingstick and I shared with you that they have a date...and it is solid.  It's not a date that's going to jump around all over the place.  It is written in titanium.  Remember that?  So when I was talking with I-Team they said look at the 20th.  We're looking for the CBI to do something...it's immovable...it's solid...I-Team tells me almost the same exact words that Walkingstick told me almost 2 months ago.  They overlap with each other.  I told you, 'In the near proximal future.' - this date that they have that is carved in titanium.  Apparently now is immovable and solid as well too...IOO.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum