Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Petra: "I think we're driving toward a point where this thing is coming to fruition" (That "Fruitition" Thing Again?!?! LOL) 5/11/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Petra: "I think we're driving toward a point where this thing is coming to fruition" (That "Fruitition" Thing Again?!?! LOL) 5/11/21

Go down

Guru Petra: "I think we're driving toward a point where this thing is coming to fruition" (That "Fruitition" Thing Again?!?! LOL) 5/11/21 Empty Guru Petra: "I think we're driving toward a point where this thing is coming to fruition" (That "Fruitition" Thing Again?!?! LOL) 5/11/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 11, 2021 10:58 pm

Guru Petra  

We are seeing a formation.  I think we're driving toward a point where this thing is coming to fruition...This whole meeting [BIS and PTB] was about the imminent launch of Iraq on the BUNA platform.  It was last Thursday which was the sixth.  Three days later they reminded us again of what that meeting was all about.  That's part of educating the citizens IOO.  That is something very very important as we continue to roll down this timeline... Today they come out and say ISX is closed until May 23rd due to IED and also covid. I call it convenient covid...they need this time to settle the books...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum