Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor

Go down

Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor Empty Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 10, 2021 10:05 pm

Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor 184179767-2338350809643110-8455253488293483616-n
Time: 05/10/2021 17:14:17

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Minister of Electricity, Majid Mahdi Al-Emara, discussed with the Hungarian ambassador to Iraq Atila Tarr, Monday, issues of interest to the two countries in the field of energy.

According to the ministry's statement, the Euphrates News received a copy of it, "Hungary's continuous efforts to strengthen the bonds of friendship between the Hungarian and Iraqi peoples, which were demonstrated by donating gifts to the Iraqi people as an expression of the depth of the deep historical ties that bind them."

He added, "Hungary has a desire to work on old and new projects to generate electric power in Iraq, and we have advanced technology that we put in the hands of the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity and we want to overcome it for the benefit of Iraq and we have the ability to build stations," reviewing this through "similar projects implemented by it in many Countries of the world".

For his part, the Minister of Oil commended the serious initiatives presented by Hungary to strengthen development cooperation between the two friendly countries, explaining that "the ministry needs to invest gas in Iraq to meet the needs of the stations, and we are on the verge of rehabilitating the oil fields in addition to the exploitation of solar energy as a basic tributary of the system, with the activation of Smart Meter Projects. "

He indicated, "We have plans to establish various projects in the field of electric energy," calling on all companies wishing to "work on our lands by entering into the tenders that we announce through the World Bank to establish large energy projects as they open new horizons for the optimal investment of the resources and capabilities available to all parties." .

The Minister of Oil concluded the meeting, expressing his thanks to the government and people of Hungary for this step and for all the initiatives that would chart a better future for the peoples in light of the current conditions that the world is going through that need creative and creative communication, especially in the field of optimal investment in energy technologies.

Wafa Al-Fatlawi

LINK

Hungary is flirting with Iraq with advanced technology in energy and betraying it in its favor 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum