Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

NICK FLEMING UPDATE DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

NICK FLEMING UPDATE

2 posters

Go down

NICK FLEMING UPDATE Empty NICK FLEMING UPDATE

Post by Ponee Mon May 10, 2021 9:11 pm

Our military intel contact is confirming Mr. Fleming’s sources and other sources saying that this week is STILL the week that the RV / GCR is finally being released in the shotgun start; our guy’s understanding is that they will be successful in keeping the schedule agreed upon in the RV team meetings on Mon 3 May to get payouts and exchanges started THIS WEEK before this Sat 5/15 after the top main bonds redemptions that have been in the process of getting done over the past 6 days are done and checked, rechecked, and audited over the next 24+ hours;

. ..He is confirming Texas Snake’s info from the exchange banker who is over redemption centers in TX and 4 other southwestern states in the USA:

. .. Texas Snake FRI NIGHT 7 MAY: “Not 100% confirmation as yet, but [Snake’s exchange banker is being told that] many things look very positive for a certain day next week [this week of Mon 10 May forward, •••our guy added any day from about mid-week to end of the week•••] so keep your phones charged over this weekend and watch for updates as they come across.”

. ..Snake Fri 7 May: “This will be a Shotgun start–I can only go on the information my banker tells me and in those states he is responsible for [redemption centers in 5 states in the southwest of the USA] he is staffing up so my guess it is nationwide.”

. ..Snake Fri 7 May: “Difference being they will go from skeleton crews this [past] week to fully staffed centers Monday 10 May [& forward this coming week]”

. ..Snake Fri 7 May: “For those who are unaware I have positive indications for this coming week and I say this for some of the other comments in other rooms who are very negative, so keep the faith. . . .”

[10:01 PM]

. ..He also said he is getting tired of hearing intel providers talk about the military as if they have not yet arrested any of the Deep State cabal rats: he highly respects Mr. Cottrell but he said that Mr. Cottrell is absolutely INCORRECT in claiming last Fri 5/7 that, “First the rats have to be cleaned up by the military all around the world…..we are talking several hundred thousand arrested and taken to Gitmo.” Our guy said that is PRECISELY WHAT TRUMP AND THE MILITARY HAVE ALREADY BEEN DOING BEHIND THE SCENES FOR THE LAST 15+ MONTHS!!

. ..Our guy said that as he reported in the last update of Fri 7 May to Mr. Fleming, GITMO is now FULL of cabal rats arrested over the past 15+ months and the Antarctic military base detention center is ALMOST FULL, and cabal rats have been “picked up” (arrested) FOR MONTHS and taken to detention centers all over the globe;

. ..Our guy reiterated the evidence that Trump and the military are still working on arrests–evidence that Monkey Werx, the 30+ year military aviator, pointed to over 3 months ago, back in early Feb 2021, showing that Trump is still being treated as the only true commander-in-chief rather than fraud president Biden—he is still confirming Monkey Werx’s evidence that military commanders are flying from Norfolk to Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and that there are 866 active military personnel in a compound next the Trump Mar-a-Lago estate working for Trump and interim military govt in getting the RV out globally (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Q-a2_8Kc4 –our guy said this YouTube of Monkey Werx is no longer available, it was censored by YouTube, but he said see the Monkey Werx links below);

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NICK FLEMING UPDATE Empty Re: NICK FLEMING UPDATE

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 10, 2021 9:41 pm

Our guy said that as he reported in the last update of Fri 7 May to Mr. Fleming, GITMO is now FULL of cabal rats arrested over the past 15+ months and the Antarctic military base detention center is ALMOST FULL, and cabal rats have been “picked up” (arrested) FOR MONTHS and taken to detention centers all over the globe

Let's have some names to confirm.

Who is missing or made headlines they got arrested?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum