Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021

2 posters

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021

Post by Ponee Mon May 10, 2021 9:07 pm

Member:  Good morning everyone! This should be a good week ahead!

Member Let Okie’s plane land already!!!!!

MZ:  I am really hearing some great things……At the redemption centers my folks did not work this weekend. They were on call for Saturday but Saturday morning were notified that nothing was happening. 

MZ: The news coming out of most redemption centers/cities from Zurich to Reno to Hong Kong is that there really was some software and hardware glitches with bringing the QFS online. ….I am told that is fixed. 

MZ: There are a lot of bond people in place this week.  I heard there was a lot of testing that has gone very well….and some hardware changes needed to be made in a number of the key areas…those should be completed today. There is great chatter that bond redemptions will happen this week. 

MZ: Hopefully this means we should get our blessing very soon.   

MZ: I have heard awesome news that the last couple of sting operations were pretty successful and that they have a clean slate to start now. 

MZ: So on the reset front it is all bankers, software, hardware and stings. And everything is going well. 

MZ: I don’t know of anybody with money in their pockets yet, but hang tight as this should be a phenomenal week.  The chatter is exceptional right now….I am excited but remember that nobody knows the exact timing. 

ISAAC May 8 Weekends and monday nothing happens in ZurichSo Tuesday I will have info regarding liquidity and German bonds payments

Member:  Isaac says nothing happens on weekend or Mondays. Maybe tomorrow…. tomorrow,  tomorrow's only a day away.

Member: Will it ever RV?  Week after week and nothing ever happens. 

MZ: We just talked about that……no one knows the exact timing…..but from the chatter there is good potential this week. 

Member: Maybe you don’t get good information is because people are on gag orders or NDA’s?

MZ: It is true that the community is being leaned on heavily to stay quiet …they do not want to upset the apple cart. 

Member:  MarkZ In Order For The QFS To Be In Full Effect Don’t We Have to Crash The Fiat And bring in the Gold Backed Us Treasury Notes?

Member:  MarkZ What’s Up With Our Gold Backed US Treasury Notes..? Before Or After The QFS Is In Full Motion

Member:  Mr C said QFS is not active but Ron G and others saying it is... WHICH IS IT?! LOLOL

Member: Ron Giles had a good post about bankers yesterday……

Member:  With the QFS, the banks will be history.

MZ: This Ron Giles one is a pretty good one to read……a lot of what he shares has a metaphysical twist to it…..but…..the intel dovetails with some of what I am hearing as well……

MZ:  https://dinarchronicles.com/2021/05/09/lets-play-a-game-by-ron-giles-5-9-21/ 

Member:  Have You Heard Anything On The New US Gold Backed Treasury Notes

Member: How does QFS handle both Treasury Notes and new currency, which will be in circulation at the same time?

Member: They will be able to be exchanged on a 1 to 1 basis for a short time…..maybe 30-90 days……then eventually the fiat money will be worth nothing…..we all have to exchange our old money for new………lots of countries have done this over the years……Remember Iraq used to have money with Sadaam Hussein on it before 2003…..then they had to exchange those in Iraq for the new money they use now….that we all hold…….

Member:  Texas Snake said awhile back that he saw pallets of new currency in the bank vaults ready to go. 

Member: What is we RV while the internet goes out?

MZ: Mr. C and I are in agreement…..and we have heard this from a number of sources…..the internet will not go away during this “period of darkness”.   What goes away is social media, news sources…facebook, twitter and stuff like that…..   

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 Empty Re: COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 10, 2021 9:54 pm

I heard there was a lot of testing that has gone very well….and some hardware changes needed to be made in a number of the key areas…those should be completed today

More testing? They can send a man to the moon in less time that these Idiots have been saying they are still testing.

The next thing will be that the computers are too outdated and they need to upgrade them...And do more testing...

COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- May 10 2021 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum