Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26 -- The process is revealing itself right now of the new small category notes and the new exchange rate.   DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26 -- The process is revealing itself right now of the new small category notes and the new exchange rate.

2 posters

Go down

Frank26 -- The process is revealing itself right now of the new small category notes and the new exchange rate.   Empty Frank26 -- The process is revealing itself right now of the new small category notes and the new exchange rate.

Post by Ponee Mon May 10, 2021 8:53 pm

Frank26  

We're looking for, what we call 'chatter' from the CBI and the GOI...It's not hard for the IQD to de-peg from the American dollar because the IQD's assets and natural resources simply embarrass the American dollar...

It is going to happen.  The process is revealing itself right now of the new small category notes and the new exchange rate.  Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it is not happening.  With all deep sincerity in my heart I am more than satisfied that it is happening.  I wish you well.  If you're hurting because you need this money I pray for you...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Frank26 -- The process is revealing itself right now of the new small category notes and the new exchange rate.   Empty Re: Frank26 -- The process is revealing itself right now of the new small category notes and the new exchange rate.

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 10, 2021 9:24 pm

The process is revealing itself right now of the new small category notes and the new exchange rate

That's what has been said for years. You'd think by now that everyone can actually see it in print, but Frank has to make money for his Hawaii vacation. Telling lies for people who don't have any sense allows him to go there every year...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum