Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Okie_Oil_Man --  I'm still here hoping and praying...as long as I'm physically able to land this plane. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Okie_Oil_Man -- I'm still here hoping and praying...as long as I'm physically able to land this plane.

Go down

Okie_Oil_Man --  I'm still here hoping and praying...as long as I'm physically able to land this plane. Empty Okie_Oil_Man -- I'm still here hoping and praying...as long as I'm physically able to land this plane.

Post by Ponee Mon May 10, 2021 8:48 pm

Okie_Oil_Man   

I'm still here hoping and praying...as long as I'm physically able to land this plane.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Okie_Oil_Man --  I'm still here hoping and praying...as long as I'm physically able to land this plane. Empty Re: Okie_Oil_Man -- I'm still here hoping and praying...as long as I'm physically able to land this plane.

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 10, 2021 9:29 pm

I'm still here hoping and praying

So all OKIE's nonsense is based on a hope and a prayer, but nothing factual.

as long as I'm physically able to land this plane

And there it is...OKIE's standard teaser to get folks to believe it's near the end, but it's based on nothing but made up lies. Nothing ever started.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum