Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions

Go down

Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions Empty Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions

Post by claud39 Mon May 10, 2021 10:30 am

Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions

10/05/2021

Political consensus to pass the insurance law in the first upcoming parliamentary sessions %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8623-696x372

Information / private.

Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Labor and Social Affairs Committee, Hussein Arab, revealed, on Monday, that there is political consensus to pass the Social Security and Workers' Retirement Law in the coming sessions.

Arabs said in a statement to / Al-Maalouma / that "the majority of political blocs agreed between them to pass the Social Security and Workers Rights Law in the first upcoming sessions of the House of Representatives due to its importance."

He explained, "The law carries positive advantages that will guarantee an end-of-service reward for workers whose service ends without completing the legal age," noting that "many of the articles of the law are in the interest of Iraqi workers , including health insurance."

Earlier, the Parliamentary Labor and Social Affairs Committee announced its intention to legislate the Social Security and Workers' Retirement Law during the coming sessions, indicating that the bill would provide a pension salary for all workers.

https://almaalomah.org/2021/05/10/534014/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum