Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget

Go down

Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget Empty Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 06, 2021 9:58 pm

Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget Img-20210506-165421-812
Time: 05/06/2021 16:54:00

{Economic: Al Furat News} A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee has ruled out preparing a supplementary budget for the federal budget for the current year.

Committee member Shirwan Mirza said in a press statement, "The time is not enough to prepare and approve a supplementary budget," noting that "the elections will take place next October and there is no time to prepare and approve the supplementary budget."

He added that "the date of holding the elections is in October {the tenth month}, meaning that the current parliament will not discuss the draft federal budget law for the next year as well."

The economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Saleh, ruled last Tuesday that there will be a supplementary budget for this year due to the delay in approving the general budget.

Saleh said in a press statement, "I do not expect that there will be a supplementary budget, because the general budget has been disrupted a lot and it was approved a short time ago, and usually the budget must be approved at the beginning of the year, in order to know whether or not the country’s budget is completed, in order to know whether or not it will be completed. No".

He added that "high oil prices do not necessarily mean that there is a supplementary budget, especially since the general budget is based on a deficit, and the price difference is better for the state to use than borrowing." Better financial revenue. "

And he indicated that "the state of the country determines this matter if there are projects that need implementation after they have been postponed and they are important, in addition to the existence of financial projects that are postponed."

On March 31, the House of Representatives approved the federal fiscal budget for 2021, with total expenditures amounting to 129 trillion dinars (about $ 88 billion), while it recorded a deficit of 28 trillion (about $ 19 billion).

Estimated revenues from exporting crude oil were also calculated on the basis of an average price of $ 45 a barrel, and an export rate of 3.250 million barrels per day.

Iraq relies on the revenues from selling crude to cover more than 90 percent of state expenditures, which put the country in a stifling financial crisis last year, as a result of the decline in oil prices in global markets due to the Corona pandemic.

The approval of the budget comes after the lapse of 3 months of the current fiscal year, and it will be applied retroactively over the previous months.

It is noteworthy that the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, announced the government's intention to challenge some paragraphs of the budget to make amendments to them by Parliament, including a financial package.

Forgiveness Al-Khalidi

LINK

Supplementary excluded ... Parliamentary Finance: Parliament will not debate the 2022 budget 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum