Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom

Go down

The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom Empty The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom

Post by claud39 Tue May 04, 2021 8:23 pm

The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom

05 May 2021 12:18 AM

The Saudi "ministers" agree to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the Kingdom 1024

Riyadh - Mubasher: The Saudi Council of Ministers agreed, in its weekly meeting, which was held today, Tuesday, under the chairmanship of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, to authorize the National Bank of Iraq to open a branch for it in the Kingdom.

During its meeting, the Council of Ministers concluded authorizing the Minister of Interior - or whoever deputizes him - to discuss a draft memorandum of understanding in the fields of education, training, scientific research and community service between the General Directorate of Border Guard at the Ministry of Interior (Jeddah Academy for Science and Maritime Security Studies) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Arab Academy of Sciences. Technology and Maritime Transport of the League of Arab States, signing it, and then uploading the final signed copy, to complete the legal procedures.

The Council also approved a draft memorandum of understanding between the Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Advocacy and Guidance in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Council of Mosques Affairs in the Republic of Liberia in the field of Islamic affairs, and authorizing the Minister of Islamic Affairs, Advocacy and Guidance - or his representative - to negotiate with the Liberian side about the project and sign it.

The official Saudi News Agency also stated that the Cabinet approved the accession of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to the International Coral Reef Initiative, and approved a memorandum of scientific and educational cooperation between the Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Ministry of Education in the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.

The Saudi Council of Ministers authorized the Minister of Education - or his representative - to negotiate with the Kuwaiti side regarding a draft memorandum of understanding for cooperation in the field of education between the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the government of the State of Kuwait, and to sign it, and then submit the final signed copy, to complete the legal procedures.

The Cabinet also approved a Memorandum of Understanding between the Food and Drug General Authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Food and Drug Authority in the Republic of Indonesia in the field of monitoring, quality and safety of food and drug products, and approved the meteorology system.

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3803021/-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%B9-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%87%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%85%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A9/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum