Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building

Go down

His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building Empty His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building

Post by claud39 Tue May 04, 2021 7:54 pm

[size=34]His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building[/size]

When the other day I mentioned the importance of the visit of Pope Francis, the news continued about it, since his visit to Iraq !!

The meeting between the 2 religious was of great importance in this meeting !!

As to mention this is my personal opinion, I am not a guru, just someone who follows the news on Iraq !!

good evening to all !!

Claud (Moose)

His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building

03/05/2021

His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building WhatsApp-Image-2021-05-03-at-8.06.15-PM-682x1024

His Holiness, Pope Francis, received Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein this morning, Monday 5/3/2021, in the Vatican City State Building.

During the bilateral meeting that lasted for an hour, they discussed the outcomes of His Holiness’s historic visit to Iraq and the great implications and intentions it bears.

Part of the meeting was devoted to issues related to the Iraqi situation and the region.

His Holiness expressed his happiness with the visit he made to Iraq, praising the exceptional efforts made by the Iraqi government and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to make the visit a success in all the religious and historical sites he visited, recalling his meetings with various Iraqi leaders, especially the historical meeting he had with His Eminence, the religious authority, Mr. Ali Al-Sistani, and what it entails. From letters, renewing his prayers for the Iraqis to enjoy security and stability in the light of coexistence.

His Holiness also indicated that the visit left a great impression on his soul, and it was the most distinguished among the visits he made to many countries.

For his part, His Excellency Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein thanked the government and people of Iraq for their sanctity after his visit, stressing the government's interest in the outcomes of the visit and building on its opportunities to revive historical and archaeological sites, and its reflection on the Iraqis and the attributes of coexistence, dialogue and civilized openness among them.

His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building WhatsApp-Image-2021-05-03-at-11.29.05-PM

His Holiness, Pope Francis, receives His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, in the Vatican City State Building WhatsApp-Image-2021-05-03-at-8.06.16-PM-1024x683

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2021/05/?p=22846
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum