Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican

Go down

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican Empty Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican

Post by claud39 Tue May 04, 2021 7:47 pm

[size=34]Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican[/size]

04/05/2021

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Vatican %D8%B8%D8%B8%D8%B8%D8%B8%D8%B8%D8%B8-1024x803

On Monday, May 3, 2021, the Iraqi Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fuad Hussein, met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the State of the Vatican City, Mr. Paul Richard Gallagher, in the Vatican State Building.

The Minister expressed Iraq's aspiration to activate the frameworks of cooperation with the Vatican in various fields. And this is in light of the distinguished relations between the two sides.

Emphasizing: Iraq's keenness to develop relations between Iraq and the Vatican to achieve the goals it carried in the service of humanity and its rights, and to spread the culture and values ​​of peace.

The Minister indicated that Iraq is a meeting place for religions that all agree on respect for the human being, his dignity, and the promotion of a culture and values ​​of peace, and he stressed the government's insistence on the return of the displaced and the rehabilitation of women and children victims of ISIS, calling for the reconstruction of churches in the city of Mosul, and the building of a hospital for women who survived ISIS terror.

Regarding the historic visit of His Holiness Pope Francis, the Minister said: The visit of His Holiness the Pope to Iraq and the city of Ur birth of the father of the prophets Abraham - peace be upon him - represented great support for Iraq, and special support for Christians in it, and we look forward to investing it religiously, politically and culturally.

He called on the investment companies in the Vatican State to work in Iraq to revive the cultural and historical heritage.

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2021/05/?p=22876
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum