Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breitling: "There's been a couple windows of opportunity for them to revalue" (Ya, Right!) 5/3/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breitling: "There's been a couple windows of opportunity for them to revalue" (Ya, Right!) 5/3/21

3 posters

Go down

Breitling: "There's been a couple windows of opportunity for them to revalue" (Ya, Right!) 5/3/21 Empty Breitling: "There's been a couple windows of opportunity for them to revalue" (Ya, Right!) 5/3/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 03, 2021 10:05 pm

Breitling 

I think people associate time, they're like 'Oh my god I've been in this thing a certain amount of time so this isn't good.'  That's completely untrue.  I told you guys form the beginning this is not a get rich quick scheme.  This is a country and countries move at a slower pace.  There's been a couple windows of opportunity for them to revalue.  I don't know maybe that gets into people's heads like, 'That's negative.'   No!  It's all positive.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breitling: "There's been a couple windows of opportunity for them to revalue" (Ya, Right!) 5/3/21 Empty Re: Breitling: "There's been a couple windows of opportunity for them to revalue" (Ya, Right!) 5/3/21

Post by Zig Tue May 04, 2021 7:02 am

GM Nash!!...I'm buyin'.... coffee ....Freakin' WINDOWS!!...Been hearin' about these WINDOWS for years!!...All I know about WINDOWS is that I have broken a few during this venture Breitling: "There's been a couple windows of opportunity for them to revalue" (Ya, Right!) 5/3/21 M19181and also lost a few computers!!...Freakin' WINDOWS!!!!... chillout Zig!!!!....Okay, sorry....LOL....Later, Nash!!!.... Laughing
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile https://my.cbox.ws/ZIGPLACE

Back to top Go down

Breitling: "There's been a couple windows of opportunity for them to revalue" (Ya, Right!) 5/3/21 Empty Re: Breitling: "There's been a couple windows of opportunity for them to revalue" (Ya, Right!) 5/3/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 04, 2021 10:12 am

GM Zig...

"Windows" are just the opportunity for the Gurus to be wrong and get away with their lies. Name one Guru who knew of Iraq's devaluation before it happened. None of their sources, boots on the ground, and three letter agencies told them before hand?

Currency exchange rates aren't driven by a Dinarian's wishful thinking...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu May 06, 2021 11:31 am

Breitling is lying.  He hasn't always said it wasn't a get rich quick scheme.  To the contrary, back in 2009 he was telling people who just bought dinar that it was about to pop and they could buy a new house after the RV.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum