Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breitling: "until Iraq adds value to its currency they're not going to be in the SWIFT system" (They Cant Do It At It's Current Value? LOL) 5/2/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breitling: "until Iraq adds value to its currency they're not going to be in the SWIFT system" (They Cant Do It At It's Current Value? LOL) 5/2/21

2 posters

Go down

Breitling: "until Iraq adds value to its currency they're not going to be in the SWIFT system" (They Cant Do It At It's Current Value? LOL) 5/2/21 Empty Breitling: "until Iraq adds value to its currency they're not going to be in the SWIFT system" (They Cant Do It At It's Current Value? LOL) 5/2/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 02, 2021 9:16 pm

Breitling 

Is Iraq SWIFT compliant yet?  No they are not.  But here's the thing.  They don't need to be SWIFT compliant to add value to their currency.  They just don't.  Not every country is on the SWIFT system.  Would it help?  Absolutely.  One of the things if Iraq really wants to get into the SWIFT system is to correct the value of its currency...until Iraq adds value to its currency they're not going to be in the SWIFT system.  When you see language that Iraq wants to be in the SWIFT system you've got to be happy because they know they need to add value to it...Iraq wants to be part of the SWIFT system...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breitling: "until Iraq adds value to its currency they're not going to be in the SWIFT system" (They Cant Do It At It's Current Value? LOL) 5/2/21 Empty Re: Breitling: "until Iraq adds value to its currency they're not going to be in the SWIFT system" (They Cant Do It At It's Current Value? LOL) 5/2/21

Post by Zig Mon May 03, 2021 7:38 am

GM Nash...have a cup! coffee I used to listen to Tony a lot...Thought he was very Bright-ling Breitling: "until Iraq adds value to its currency they're not going to be in the SWIFT system" (They Cant Do It At It's Current Value? LOL) 5/2/21 P0308Get it??...lol...very SWIFT...Better swift than slow, right??...Of course he always seems to be promoting something...I don't listen to Bright-ling any longer...Does that make me BRIGHT?....I don't know....I don't listen to any of them...Okay...Enough of this silly post....I will SWIFTLY end this gibberish and exit SWIFTLY...Later... Very Happy
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile https://my.cbox.ws/ZIGPLACE

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum