Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26: "I do not call it financial inclusion.  I call it financial conclusion" (1,460 It Is) 5/2/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26: "I do not call it financial inclusion. I call it financial conclusion" (1,460 It Is) 5/2/21

Go down

Frank26: "I do not call it financial inclusion.  I call it financial conclusion" (1,460 It Is) 5/2/21 Empty Frank26: "I do not call it financial inclusion. I call it financial conclusion" (1,460 It Is) 5/2/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 02, 2021 9:12 pm

Frank26  

Somebody's buying time in Iraq.  It's almost comical.  It's every week we see 'okay, let's postpone this.'  Postpone this my gluteus!...but there are a lot of things moving and happening..."chatter" that's a key word...there's a lot of chatter...we're dealing with the financial inclusion.  I love it because we also have the budget law.  We have all the things that are necessary to get this rate going now...this is serious.  None of these things have ever been before in front of our eyes...I do not call it financial inclusion.  I call it financial conclusion...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum