Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging

Go down

Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging Empty Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging

Post by claud39 Sun May 02, 2021 9:40 am

Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging

05/02/2021

Reading in the decision to withdraw investment vacations lagging 27378

Samir Al-Nasiri

Last week, during his visit to the National Investment Commission, the Prime Minister issued a decision to withdraw investment licenses for lagging projects, whose implementation rates range from zero to 35%. And through an analytical review of the decision, we note that the follower of investment activity in Iraq at first glance that the decision is one of the treatments to curb delusional and lagging projects that were granted investment licenses at a previous stage in the time of monetary abundance and there were no real and sincere intentions to implement them for subjective and objective reasons according to what was planned and added In addition, due to the suffering of Iraq in the middle of 2014 from the accumulated crises and the economic, security and epidemic complex due to the drop in oil prices by more than 70% 

Because of the war on terror and the Corona pandemic. In addition to what was announced by the Ministry of Planning that the investment projects owned throughout Iraq amounted to about 6000 projects and they need allocations amounting to 126 trillion dinars for the purpose of completing them, which forced the government to take a decision to withdraw licenses for projects that are lagging.

In order for the papers not to be mixed and for the National Investment Commission teams to be able to identify the projects covered by the decision, whose numbers have been estimated at more than 1,000 projects in various sectors and fields, so that the decision does not affect the attraction of real investment and for the purpose of preserving the Iraqi and foreign investor committed to the implementation map and its obligations with the government.

I think that the National Investment Commission, in partnership with the Ministry of Planning and Finance, the Central Bank and the Union of Contractors, undertakes to re-diagnose the projects covered by the decision and determine the real reasons for the delay in implementation, whether it is due to routine or incomplete government procedures, or because of the authorization, or because of the non-implementation of Cabinet Resolution 245 of 2019, which He emphasized support for investment projects that have achieved an implementation rate of no less than 25%, which called on the Central Bank to launch an initiative to lend to these projects as mentioned in the second axis of the above decision and for government banks to take charge of lending these projects according to the mechanism that was attached to the decision and focus on considering letters of guarantee issued by the bank Al-Iraqi Trade as a guarantee for loans, and I believe that private banks that are rated A can also be added to issue letters of guarantee, provided that the Ministry of Finance guarantees the reluctance to pay loans to these projects, especially since many private banks have customersAnd investors who are granted investment licenses and are in need of bank financing.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=24979
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum