Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "My banking contacts at redemption centers are on call over this weekend" 4/30/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "My banking contacts at redemption centers are on call over this weekend" 4/30/21

Go down

MarkZ: "My banking contacts at redemption centers are on call over this weekend" 4/30/21 Empty MarkZ: "My banking contacts at redemption centers are on call over this weekend" 4/30/21

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:47 pm

MZ: The news I am getting since yesterday morning is that more and more groups …mostly church groups and groups tied to the sovereign platforms have been updating paperwork….…..I have had a number of reports come in on this yesterday afternoon.

MZ: I think this is a good sign…they must be hearing things are imminent or they would not be jumping through those hoops.

MZ: My banking contacts at redemption centers are on call over this weekend. 

Rod Steel:  GOOD AM MARK! It’s FABULOUS FRIDAY in Prep for a MAGNIFICENT MAY!!!  ROD STEEL

Member:  If everything is done and in place for the RV to take place. Then WHY hasn't the UST not given the green light?

Member: Sure wish we knew the answer to that one………

Member:  On Frank 26 video go to one hour and 15 minutes and listen to Petra and MM’s you will find out what's happening Right now  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMaZCGxcCtg

Member:  Frank 26 last night Petra and M and M on May Day they are telling you exactly when this is happening and where we are watch at 1 hour and 15 minutes

Member:  Frank26 says we can exchange dinar 1-1 soon and it will float up over several months

Member:  IMO Iraq was never the lynchpin but was just one of many key components to make this go

Member:  Has anyone else heard that there are multiple countries that are going on "Lock-down" from May 1st to May 10th? 10 days of Darkness probably....

Member: Most European countries and Russia are for sure in a “lockdown” for 10 days starting tomorrow. They say its because of covid….but maybe it;s something else?????

Mr. Cottrell joins the stream at about minute 15:00…Please listen to the replay for the entire Q&A on the QFS, derivatives, forex, rats, debt jubilee, taxes and much more……..

MZ: Is the QFS fully operational now or just running in the background right now?

MC: The QFS cannot be fully operational until we have a gold backed currency.

Member:  This should take effect soon…….I heard Wells Fargo and chase are getting ready

Mod: Everyone have a great weekend……

Member: We all hope this is our last weekend broke!!!!

Mod:  Positive word: Don't carry your mistakes around with you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones.

Member:  HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS! KINDNESS MATTERS! BE KIND TO SOMEONE TODAY!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum