Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat : "Again, I am telling everyone that the Revaluation and Reinstatement will NOT happen until the oil fortunes of Iraq are secure..." 4/27/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat : "Again, I am telling everyone that the Revaluation and Reinstatement will NOT happen until the oil fortunes of Iraq are secure..." 4/27/21

Go down

Mnt Goat : "Again, I am telling everyone that the Revaluation and Reinstatement will NOT happen until the oil fortunes of Iraq are secure..." 4/27/21 Empty Mnt Goat : "Again, I am telling everyone that the Revaluation and Reinstatement will NOT happen until the oil fortunes of Iraq are secure..." 4/27/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:51 pm

Mnt Goat   

Where do we stand right now with the reinstatementEveryone needs to know there is still a plan still in motion. The plan is multi-faceted and includes the increase in CBI reserves, the stabilization of the security, break off from Iranian and of course the project to delete the zeros. We know that any needed banking reforms, enough to bank with the international arena, have been completed so this is not the banking reforms that are needed.

Again, I am telling everyone that the Revaluation and Reinstatement will NOT happen until the oil fortunes of Iraq are secure and the corruption evolving around them is fixed...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum