Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out...

2 posters

Go down

sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... Empty sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out...

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:46 pm

sandyf     

NORV [Guru Kaperoni] is right in that no country could ever revalue in the way suggested, and in particular Iraq.  He is also wrong in trying to make out there would be any benefit in floating he currency. No country that has ever been forced into a flotation has gained value in the short term. The guru BS continually refers to Kuwait but that is fake news, there never was any RV in Kuwait. During the occupation Iraq replaced the KWD with the IQD as the national currency. The Central Bank of Kuwait went into exile and continued business as best it could, after the occupation the KWD was reinstated as the national currency at the same value it had before. Anyone interested in what actually happened should read the document  "The Impact of the Iraqi Invasion on the Kuwaiti Banking and Financial System: Lessons Learned from a Financial Crisis"

Kaperoni   

Guru Sandy made a comment that I was wrong about Iraq floating the currency. First of all I don't expect them to float it under the current conditions. Secondly, Iraq has a lot to do before they can float (such as passing laws and encouraging foreign investment)...Sandy needs to read the IMF documents where they specifically talk about Iraq floating the currency. And lastly everyone knows with all the numerous articles, floating is what currencies do. Especially with emerging economies.

sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... Empty Re: sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out...

Post by Sam I Am Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:46 am

No oil based economies have a free floating currency, and don't give me any crap about Canada having an oil based economy.  They have a diversified economy like ours, even if the oil revenues do make up a greater % of their GDP.  Iraq's currency is on a tightly managed float and will remain so until they have a Western model diversified economy.  That will take decades if it ever happens.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... Empty Re: sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out...

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 01, 2021 12:25 am

I think sandyf has more of a grasp on that than Kap does. Kap still wants to apply an IMF article from almost a decade ago and is stuck on his interpretation of the word "float".

sandyf and Kaperoni duke it out... 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum