Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies

Go down

Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies Empty Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:01 pm

Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies

27/04/2021

Economist: America is financially besieging the countries of the region in order to drag them towards acquiescing to its policies %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6-1-696x435

The information / Baghdad ..

The economic expert, Wissam Al-Tamimi, said, on Tuesday, that America is blocking the region financially through the dollar, and imposing restrictions and policies on some countries that the World Bank will implement with American planning.

Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon and Turkey suffer from the high exchange rate of the dollar due to the policies of the International Monetary Fund, as well as the US sanctions imposed on some countries," Al-Tamimi said in a statement to Al-Maalumah .

He added, " Iraq and in the event that the dollar continues to rise in the local markets, it will suffer greatly in the coming years, and the poverty rate will rise after 4 years from today to 50 percent, in addition to the high rate of poverty increases the rates of crime and terrorism."

Al-Tamimi said, "America is using the dollar as a weapon against the countries that have rivalries with it, and it is also pressuring the countries of the region in order to submit to its policies and plans to control the Middle East, especially the oil-rich countries as it seeks to weaken it greatly in order to implement its policy." 

End / 25 n

https://almaalomah.org/2021/04/27/531892/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum