Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence

Go down

With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence Empty With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:34 pm

With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence

• 04/26/2021

With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence 8-89

{Sports: Al Furat News} At nine o'clock local time in the Qatari capital, Doha, the draw for the Arab Cup Championship, which will be held from December 1 to December 18, will be held.

The tournament will
feature 23 Arab teams, and it will be held at 6 of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 stadiums. The list of participating teams includes the host country, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, UAE, Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan and Syria. Tunisia and Yemen. 
The draw ceremony will be attended by many FIFA officials, as well as heads of federations for the countries participating in the tournament, in addition to national team coaches.

Many prominent stars in football, whether Arab or international, are expected to attend, in order to add more success to the draw ceremony.
Today is completed, with the arrival of the various delegations that participate in the tournament, and enter the medical bubble that began on Sunday.

The organizing committee of the tournament seeks to provide the best health conditions, in terms of tiring precautionary measures, to maintain the safety of everyone, in light of the outbreak of the new Corona virus.

Lottery system
On the level of the lottery, it is expected that the top 10 teams in the FIFA world rankings will avoid the preliminary rounds, to qualify directly for the group stage.

The first category includes the top ten Arab teams in the global rankings, which are Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, the UAE, Syria and Oman. 

As for the remaining 13 teams, they will play the preliminary round, in order to qualify for the group stage, which consists of 16 teams, and they will be distributed into 4 groups.

The final match of the Arab Cup will be held on December 18, in conjunction with the National Day of the State of Qatar.

Ammar Al-Masoudi

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%A8%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%B3%D8%AD%D8%A8-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D9%83%D8%A3%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8B-%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%B6%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%83%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence Empty Al-Kazemi: The government will provide all forms of support to ensure the success of hosting the Gulf Arab 25

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:34 pm

Al-Kazemi: The government will provide all forms of support to ensure the success of hosting the Gulf Arab 25

• 04/26/2021

With the participation of Iraq ... the Arab Cup draw will be drawn tomorrow, with a large international presence Photo--5782

{Politics: Al Furat News} The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, announced that the government will provide all forms of support to ensure the success of hosting the Gulf Arab 25.

Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. To subscribe, click here

Al-Kazemi said, in a tweet on {Twitter}: "Gulf 25 is in our eyes a sign of Iraq's recovery and its response to its natural role between brothers and friends."

He added, "The land of Mesopotamia is moving steadily towards stability and openness to everyone.
 Our land is a source of love, tolerance and welcome. The government will provide all forms of support to ensure the success of the meeting of brothers from the Gulf athletes in their homeland, Iraq."

The General Assembly of the Gulf Cup Football Federation announced this evening, Monday, that the Iraqi city of Basra will officially host the Gulf Cup (Gulf Cup 25)
The decision came after the meeting of the heads of the football federations in the Gulf, who make up the general assembly, via video communication in Doha.

A delegation from the General Assembly had visited Basra Governorate earlier, and confirmed its readiness to host the championship.

Wafa Al-Fatlawi

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%85-%D9%83%D9%84-%D8%A3%D8%B4%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D9%84%D8%B6%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%86%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B6%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%AE%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A-25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum