Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector

Go down

Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector Empty Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:02 am

[size=46]Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector[/size]

Economie

- 04-26-2021

Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector Image

On Monday, the US ambassador to Baghdad, Matthew Tueller, expressed his country's readiness to provide full support to the central bank and the banking sector in Iraq.

In a statement received by the Tigris, the Central Bank of Iraq said, "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, is terrifying. He received the US ambassador to Iraq, Matthew Toller, and discussed with him ways of joint cooperation between the two countries in the monetary and economic fields, including emphasizing the importance of technical support and joint cooperation." For the advancement of the Iraqi banking sector. "

For his part, the ambassador expressed "his country's readiness to provide various types of support and assistance to the central bank and the banking sector in Iraq."

https://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=284663
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector Empty Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets His Excellency the US ambassador in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:39 pm

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets His Excellency the US ambassador in Baghdad

April 27, 2021

Washington is ready to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi banking sector Article-161951568081151

His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Mustafa Ghaleb Makhif, received the US Ambassador to Iraq, Mr. Matthew Tueller

His Excellency addressed the means of joint cooperation between the two countries in the monetary and economic fields, including the emphasis on the importance of technical support and joint cooperation to advance the reality of the Iraqi banking sector.

For his part, His Excellency the Ambassador praised the reform plan adopted by the administration of the Central Bank of Iraq towards the banking sector, expressing his country's readiness to provide various types of support and assistance to the Central Bank and the banking sector in Iraq.

Central Bank of Iraq

information Office

April 26, 2021

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1709
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum