Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15

Go down

Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15  Empty Bruce says -- The rate came out a little under $15

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:59 pm

Bruce  

Iraq did put their budget in the gazette – the printed version – last Saturday...what’s interesting about the gazette is – it is supposed to come out again on Saturday in print to put it out so that it could be released internationally - and that means even to us - because they’ve sort of released it I think within Iraq – maybe to other countries in the Middle East – trading partners of theirs - Saturday is supposed to bring the gazette out to where even we could see it – that means they should have the budget out – and their rate for the dinar...The rate came out a little under $15 and I don’t know if that is where it will stay for right now but I think they wanted it to be traded up a little higher than that...so that is good news for us...

From what we know there was one more thing...the dong – because of the international trading partner relationship with Vietnam and even with Iraq - that rate may come out between 6-8 %  below that of the dinar - which is way higher than we thought it would be - that does not mean that it is going to stay there forever – you realize we are getting rates to show up and last for a month or so – before they’re maybe taken down or brought out on par – meaning even with – the USTN or new US Dollar. So for Vietnam to come out with their rate on the dong – we kind of need to have a rate that they can see on the dinar – if they plan to come out between 6 and 8% below that... 

...so that’s why I think  that one last thing could be the dong...obviously this thing is a moving target – we got all excited because we think it’s here – we think everything is done – and there is always that last one thing...all we can do is move forward when the time is there and we get our notifications... yes we thought we have been here before but we have NOT been here before – This is New – and every day that I get 2 or 3 or 5 nuggets of information – I’m excited because the picture puzzle is starting to get more and more complete...I am very encouraged – I can see some light at the end of the tunnel...

...there have been over 1100 arrests – in the last several days there – these have been bankers- financial people – Iranian sympathizers - have all been arrested and removed from the scene -  this was done in 4 major cities – these arrests needed to happen – and they also I think paved the way for us to move forward – so in other words with that done and the rate for the dinar going into the gazette and being internationally seen on Saturday - I think basically that takes Iraq and we can maybe close the chapter on Iraq...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum